Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

Looking fantastic! They are at least tripple the size mine were. You and hans have swayed me towards autopots. Next disposable cash is buying a 4 autopot setup.

I flushed mine and they looked real bad at day 80ish when they met the ax. I need to try the no flush on a chop, most stress the importance of flushing, while some swear by not flushing. Need to see what i like better.
I didn't have much amber at day 80 but they all were cloudy. Had to chop cause the shorty started throwing nanners, and they looked aweful from the flush.
This strain does have its quirks for sure. Seems to be a light feeder in veg, but become total hogs in flower. I made my share of mistakes on this grow and the yeild is going to be affected, but I also learned a lot about these girls. I have at least 10 more of these beans in the fridge and will be running them again later this year, but next up will most like be a couple Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Autos. I have been dying to drop,a couple of these beans. I'm really in the need for some sleepy time meds so may let these girls go till mostly amber.

As for not flushing, I'm willing to give it a try. Heck, back in the 70s we were growing monsters in my back yard with nothing but miracle-gro and some cow manure. Never even heard of flushing and no one was complaining about the smoke. Of course we had no idea what we were doing and only had land race strains to grow but we did all right.

Excellent work hemi, looks like you on for a few Oscars! :smoking:

Take a well deserved slap:slap:

With flushing it only applies for commercially grown crops which are loaded full of synthetics, if you run low ppm there's no requirement.

I'd go by the look of the plant, your lower leaves have a fade so I'd continue feeding nutes.

Day 84

Sorry for the lack of updates, not much going here but two weeks of growth. The have drank thirty liters since day 70 and probably only have another week or so to go. The trichomes are almost all cloudy with hardly any amber yet. I will be following @pop22 's advice of not flushing to see how that goes, so the ladies will be drinking 2 ml of everything up until the chop. Enough of my ramblings, here are the girls.

View attachment 693328 View attachment 693329 View attachment 693330 View attachment 693331 View attachment 693332 View attachment 693333 View attachment 693335 View attachment 693336 View attachment 693337 View attachment 693338
Very nice dude those are some great looking buds... You and Roasty have got me pretty excited about doing the LSD next. ;)

Excellent work hemi, looks like you on for a few Oscars! :smoking:

Take a well deserved slap:slap:

With flushing it only applies for commercially grown crops which are loaded full of synthetics, if you run low ppm there's no requirement.

I'd go by the look of the plant, your lower leaves have a fade so I'd continue feeding nutes.
Thanks for the slap. They are still on half strength nutes, according to AN, and will stay there until the chop.

Very nice dude those are some great looking buds... You and Roasty have got me pretty excited about doing the LSD next. ;)
Yes and I can't wait to see you knock them out of the park. If I know you, you will double the yeild we are getting. :headbang: The strain likes light feeding in veg but become pigs into bloom, so account for that and you will harvesting some beautiful buddage. I am putting the LSD-25 on my grow and breeding list for later this year. Probably after another run of one of my favorites DP's Auto Mazar.

Next up will be the Dark Devils and this time I am putting two beans in each pot and whichever one looks better, the other will get culled. I don't want to deal with another mutant. As you can see, Sunshine never did catch up with her sister and will have a greatly reduced yeild because of it.

You may end up liking the smoke from Sunshine better, I find sometimes the smaller pheno's/mutants produce better smoke, not always though.
I will let you know in the smoke report. Even though she is small, she is frosty.

Day 93

Hello fellow growers! The time has come to chop these ladies down. They are both producing foxtails and are showing a little amber and mostly cloudy trichomes. I would let them go another week but I also want to get my new seeds in the coco in time for the Fast Buds contest. So the ladies will be going down today. So here they are in their parting shots.

Sunshine
Lesson learned with this girl. If growing autos in autopots and you get a mutant..... drop another seed. Luckily what buds she has are tight little nuggets so will get some smoke out of her, just not much.
Watermarked1(2017-02-05-1624).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-02-05-1624).jpg

Berkeley
She is only three feet tall but she has some weight. Each of her colas are rock hard. Will be interesting to see what the final weight will be.
Watermarked1(2017-02-05-1635).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-02-05-1635).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-02-05-1635).jpg

Bud Shots

Watermarked1(2017-02-05-1655).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-02-05-1655).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-02-05-1655).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-02-05-1655).jpg
Watermarked5(2017-02-05-1655).jpg
Watermarked6(2017-02-05-1655).jpg
Watermarked7(2017-02-05-1655).jpg
Watermarked8(2017-02-05-1655).jpg
Watermarked9(2017-02-05-1655).jpg
Watermarked10(2017-02-05-1656).jpg

Those look amazing bro. Really nice grow man!:slap:
Thanks for the slap @Roasty McToasty. My next grow, starting tonight, should go much smoother. The boss says I shouldn't have to leave town again until May, so will be able to keep a much closer eye on them. Had it not been for the autopots these girls would never have survived. I was away for at least three weeks of their lives.

Nice first grow with the Autopots bro should only get better from here... Enjoy the harvest looks like some top grade smoke for sure. :thumbsup:
I can't believe how dense these LSD-25 buds are. Each one on Berkeley feels like a baseball, you just want to squeeze them, but I resisted. :rofl: Can't wait to see how they are after drying and curing.

Back