Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

Thanks for the slap @Roasty McToasty. My next grow, starting tonight, should go much smoother. The boss says I shouldn't have to leave town again until May, so will be able to keep a much closer eye on them. Had it not been for the autopots these girls would never have survived. I was away for at least three weeks of their lives.

I can't believe how dense these LSD-25 buds are. Each one on Berkeley feels like a baseball, you just want to squeeze them, but I resisted. :rofl: Can't wait to see how they are after drying and curing.

Awesome bro, tag me in if you start another thread on it. Got my Autopots ordered, just waiting to get them. You guys are teaching me a lot, and I thank you.

Awesome bro, tag me in if you start another thread on it. Got my Autopots ordered, just waiting to get them. You guys are teaching me a lot, and I thank you.
Consider yourself tagged, I just started the new grow topic.

For those of you that like to see the roots, here is a sample. As you can see they really concentrate around the air dome. The air dome itself was completely full solid of very fine roots.
Watermarked(2017-02-06-1928).jpg

Did a wet trim of these girls and put them in the drying racks. After two days of drying here's what they look like. The first picture is what I got off of Sunshine and the second is Berkeley. Will finish trimming tomorrow if time allows.
Watermarked1(2017-02-07-0146).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-02-07-0147).jpg

Did a wet trim of these girls and put them in the drying racks. After two days of drying here's what they look like. The first picture is what I got off of Sunshine and the second is Berkeley. Will finish trimming tomorrow if time allows.
View attachment 698469 View attachment 698470

Nice looking haul hemi [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking haul hemi [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]
Thanks, will see about weight later. I think what it might lack in weight it will makeup for in quality. The basement smells heavenly right now. Not sure how it will cure but when trimming it had a strong black pepper spicy smell.
:pass:

Thanks, will see about weight later. I think what it might lack in weight it will makeup for in quality. The basement smells heavenly right now. Not sure how it will cure but when trimming it had a strong black pepper spicy smell.
:pass:

Ya welcome man, heck I'm just happy not having to pay for crap on the streets even my first successful grow was better then the crap around here now a days.... I been looking into a bowl trimmer that's my least favorite part starts to suck ass after about 15 minutes lol

Been eyeing some fastbuds as well their gsc, gorilla glue, and the west coast og I'd love to run soon[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hemi everything went well at the end. Bud looks good....now for the cure. Whats ur method of choice?
Depends on the bud structure but I usually wet trim them, then put into my drying racks for a few days, then finish trimming the buds off the branches and into jars with Boveda B62s in them. Burp daily, for a couple weeks, then weekly for a few more weeks.

Hey Hemi, how'd they turn out? I find mine to be very tasty, but lack in potency. I believe it to be something I effed up along the way. I really only have Mephisto stash to compare to, but it's definitely lacking in the buzz dept.

Back