Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

Thanks good info to know. I did check it and it was close to perfect like the last reservoir I mixed up. Where I started screwing up with the last one was I was running a water pump inside the reservoir 24/7 which was doing two things, it was heating up the water and it was aerating the mix as well causing the pH to go up to which I was adding pH down. I now have it on a timer that turns on for 15 minutes twice a day to mix things up and filter the mix a little and the temp and pH did not move after that. So I won't be checking it again. I might check when changing it next time just to see, but I am putting the pH up and down away.

Looking good.... they are a little on the slow side, but looking good.

Re the water pump. I have been running a water pump in my Reservoirs for the last 2 grows... without it effecting the PH at all.

When using a water pump that is set correctly, no additional air is added, PH remains the same (as opposed to airstones - that do raise the PH). It should be set to just break the surface tension of your res.

So maybe it is Nutrient based, far more likely. Especially when using a bit of this and a bit of that. You only need one of them to react under stimulation.

Looking good.... they are a little on the slow side, but looking good.

Re the water pump. I have been running a water pump in my Reservoirs for the last 2 grows... without it effecting the PH at all.

When using a water pump that is set correctly, no additional air is added, PH remains the same (as opposed to airstones - that do raise the PH). It should be set to just break the surface tension of your res.

So maybe it is Nutrient based, far more likely. Especially when using a bit of this and a bit of that. You only need one of them to react under stimulation.
Yea this pump is strong enough to throw the water up against the side of the reservoir which is probably aerating it more than needed. I have a couple different nozzles for this pump so might try a different one that does not angle upwards. Although since setting it to come on a just a few times a day it seems to be good.

Thanks good info to know. I did check it and it was close to perfect like the last reservoir I mixed up. Where I started screwing up with the last one was I was running a water pump inside the reservoir 24/7 which was doing two things, it was heating up the water and it was aerating the mix as well causing the pH to go up to which I was adding pH down. I now have it on a timer that turns on for 15 minutes twice a day to mix things up and filter the mix a little and the temp and pH did not move after that. So I won't be checking it again. I might check when changing it next time just to see, but I am putting the pH up and down away.
Hahaha right back at ya I run my pump 24/7 mayb I should check as I just filled the rez yesterday... the girls are coming along looking good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Watermarked(2016-11-29-2121).jpg
Just to show everyone that the mutant isn't always droopy. Here she is today after her four hour nap. She's a morning girl. :coffee2: Hard to believe they went into the ground on the same day. Next time I'm popping the seed right in the coco.

Hemi looking sweet mate count me in;)
Thanks for stopping by. The more the merrier, I say. :pass:
These autopots are killing it beast. I am not easily impressed but from what I have seen so far. :growing:

Back