Like now I just ran to the room to check on it because I’ve been away from it and my humidity went down to 45 because I had to crack a window in there because the temps were getting to high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah, that's why I'm back to sealed tent w/ co2 supplementation .. I can control everything precisely...

yeah, that's why I'm back to sealed tent w/ co2 supplementation .. I can control everything precisely...

Once I go through a couple successful grows I’ll be able to upgrade after my grows pay for themselves or start to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish ya the best of luck with it...once humidity starts to rise, so will tent temps...just so ya know..
Why will the tempature go up? Just by raising the humidity it’ll cause a temperature increase? Am I just better leaving the humidity alone and let it go at 36%

Why will the tempature go up? Just by raising the humidity it’ll cause a temperature increase? Am I just better leaving the humidity alone and let it go at 36%
noo, you need raise the humidity for sure... you'll be able make up for it with your ventilation.

Back