Yes indeedie deed that’s heat stress I learned how to take care of that thanks to viable information from folks like @Unique and @bushmasterar15 listen to em they won’t steer you wrong! My temps are at 77 Fahrenheit with an rh of 55% come flower I’m gonna get it down to as low as 35 maybe 30% at the least and 40% at most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
your temps/humidity, right on :)...humidity often over-looked but is crucial even more so in seedling & veg stages...I think once your able provide a stable environment that vapor pressure deficit is an important tool, to use...

your temps/humidity, right on :)

They sneak sometimes though but never higher than 81 degrees Fahrenheit with an rh of 60. I’m beginning to find out location isn’t just for outdoor grows either. The room I’m in can get cold over night and warmer during the day because the window in that room faces the sun from 10-1030 until sundown. So I’m going to try my next grow in the basement where temps can be a little more regulated without letting in any excess heat the humidity and moisture will be my battle down there but I’ll figure it out and get in key with it.

They sneak sometimes though but never higher than 81 degrees Fahrenheit with an rh of 60. I’m beginning to find out location isn’t just for outdoor grows either. The room I’m in can get cold over night and warmer during the day because the window in that room faces the sun from 10-1030 until sundown. So I’m going to try my next grow in the basement where temps can be a little more regulated without letting in any excess heat the humidity and moisture will be my battle down there but I’ll figure it out and get in key with it.

you should be able go to 85 safely as long as your balancing your humidity at same time. then all will be fine, really! I agree basement will be better for ya..much more stable temps/humidity....cooler in basement...no light worry about, a win win

you should be able go to 85 safely as long as your balancing your humidity at same time. then all will be fine, really!

I just don’t want my rh to exceed anything higher than 65% 70% right now and especially come during their flowering cycle I want it lower than 45% highest so I don’t lose to a mold battle.

I see your below 85 degree, where exactly your checking tent temps? I kinda check in 2 different height's , maybe area around plants much warmer then 85, just a thought... It seems you have good air-movement with 2-16"fans & also extraction... so my best guess is maybe area your checking temps could be different then around your plants, seems very likely...****Also--your humidity is a bit low though for tent temps, I'd boost that up to 50-60%.(veg) 40-45% flower, then last weeks of flower 35% is fine... your kinda running flower humidity, while a seedling/start of veg.... give ya an idea my tent temp is 86.7...my humidity is 80%, I kinda go by vapor pressure deficit and have chart..that shows where keep tent humidity at what temps tent is at..I find it crucial for optimal growth...I'm using co2, that's why my temps are higher...just so ya know....
I take the tempature at the leaf of the plant with an infrared gun and digital hygrometer/tempature at top and bottom of tent. Put two humidifiers in and gonna try to raise the humidity level. Also started misting the leaves with ph’d water. Really appreciate the advice and thoughts. New grower trying to learn the ropes

I just don’t want my rh to exceed anything higher than 65% 70% right now and especially come during their flowering cycle I want it lower than 45% highest so I don’t lose to a mold battle.

I'd stay at 55% or so 1st week or two & transition. then down 50% 2 more weeks, then 45% 2weeks. then 40% a week then 35% last week or even 30 that will just make them frost up more.

I take the tempature at the leaf of the plant with an infrared gun and digital hygrometer/tempature at top and bottom of tent. Put two humidifiers in and gonna try to raise the humidity level. Also started misting the leaves with ph’d water. Really appreciate the advice and thoughts. New grower trying to learn the ropes
I wish ya the best of luck with it...once humidity starts to rise, so will tent temps...just so ya know..

I'd stay at 55% or so 1st week or two & transition. then down 50% 2 more weeks, then 45% 2weeks. then 40% a week then 35% last week or even 30 that will just make them frost up more.

Oh yeah I’m definitely trying to stay at 55% but sometimes it sneaks up a little but definitely first two weeks of preflower it’s going down to 40-45% then last 2 weeks it’s going down to 30-35%

Oh yeah I’m definitely trying to stay at 55% but sometimes it sneaks up a little but definitely first two weeks of preflower it’s going down to 40-45% then last 2 weeks it’s going down to 30-35%

them sound good to me... they should come out pretty frosty :)

Like now I just ran to the room to check on it because I’ve been away from it and my humidity went down to 45 because I had to crack a window in there because the temps were getting to high

Back