Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever I can get till mine are done
D7790E88-32AD-41A2-9F06-1BF031BF3A2A.jpeg
There is slight cupping on the leafs of this 15 day old ww xtreme. There is none on the other 5 growing and they where all started at same time.
Setup: 2 x 600 watt hid 75% power
Two 2” t-5
3 small full spectrum leds
Leaf tempature is 77-80
Tent tempature 77-84
RH 36%
2 16” oscillating fans for air flow
Carbon filter set up for negative pressure.

Possible heat stress on just that one. Is there a chance you could move it to a different section of the tent or raise your lights some. @Waira might have some other suggestions.
your correct @bushmasterar15 that is some heat stress..will need move light away for 3-5 days and maybe try keep tent temps below 85 degree's if possible..and have good air-movement inside tent(circulating, not blowing right at them..)also humidty seems kinda low to me.. for tent temps..

Last edited:
View attachment 821884 There is slight cupping on the leafs of this 15 day old ww xtreme. There is none on the other 5 growing and they where all started at same time.
Two 2” t-5
Leaf tempature is 77-80
Tent tempature 77-84
RH 36%
I see your below 85 degree, where exactly your checking tent temps? I kinda check in 2 different height's , maybe area around plants much warmer then 85, just a thought... It seems you have good air-movement with 2-16"fans & also extraction... so my best guess is maybe area your checking temps could be different then around your plants, seems very likely...****Also--your humidity is a bit low though for tent temps, I'd boost that up to 50-60%.(veg) 40-45% flower, then last weeks of flower 35% is fine... your kinda running flower humidity, while a seedling/start of veg.... give ya an idea my tent temp is 86.7...my humidity is 80%, I kinda go by vapor pressure deficit and have chart..that shows where keep tent humidity at what temps tent is at..I find it crucial for optimal growth...I'm using co2, that's why my temps are higher...just so ya know....

Last edited:
Yes indeedie deed that’s heat stress I learned how to take care of that thanks to viable information from folks like @Unique and @bushmasterar15 listen to em they won’t steer you wrong! My temps are at 77 Fahrenheit with an rh of 55% come flower I’m gonna get it down to as low as 35 maybe 30% at the least and 40% at most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 821884 There is slight cupping on the leafs of this 15 day old ww xtreme. There is none on the other 5 growing and they where all started at same time.
Two 2” t-5
Leaf tempature is 77-80
Tent tempature 77-84
RH 36%
another thing I want to ask, your running all them lights right now, for how many plants? seems like your using awful lot of lights for plant/plants so young...again to give ya an idea I have 4 plants at day 16 they kinda big also for there age and they just under 2-led's for now... soon hps will go on...but really would been total over-kill to run yet..not to mention will save a bit of power ($$$$$) as well

Last edited:
Yes indeedie deed that’s heat stress I learned how to take care of that thanks to viable information from folks like @Unique and @bushmasterar15 listen to em they won’t steer you wrong! My temps are at 77 Fahrenheit with an rh of 55% come flower I’m gonna get it down to as low as 35 maybe 30% at the least and 40% at most

thanks you @Kneehigh85 I think for sure humidity will bring temps higher then he'd expect...it's very dry(like desert) inside the tent at that humidity they need moisture..they can't transpire when humidity that low and that could also give effect of heat stress.. they kinda run hand in hand...

Last edited:
@Unique There’s nowhere near enough vapor pressure to keep those leaves hydrated they’re dehydrating themselves because there’s not enough moisture in the air to feed off of it’s not just the roots that need moisture and it took me a little over 2 weeks to figure that out. But being new growers were bound to mess up and that’s why I feel blessed to have you vets around to help guide us through our grows without having to hold our hands [emoji23]

@Unique There’s nowhere near enough vapor pressure to keep those leaves hydrated they’re dehydrating themselves because there’s not enough moisture in the air to feed off of it’s not just the roots that need moisture and it took me a little over 2 weeks to figure that out. But being new growers were bound to mess up and that’s why I feel blessed to have you vets around to help guide us through our grows without having to hold our hands [emoji23]

hey, thanks ...that's what we here for to help each other.. yeah for sure humidity far-far to low, they really unable transpire and your right basically living off the roots.

hey, thanks ...that's what we here for to help each other.. yeah for sure humidity far-far to low, they really unable transpire and your right basically living off the roots.

Im learning!!! [emoji23]

Back