Live Stoners Hello from frozen divide

I bubble all my water ... I use RO water purchased at various kiosks around town for .25/ gal ... my normal 11 week grow uses about 20-24 gal per plant.

I'd do whatever Sanguine has suggested re. nutes and water ... I grow w/ Nirvana Soil and Flower tabs ... I supplement w/ each watering but it's well under normal recommended doses ...

By water, water Feed I meant that there are 3 days between each. I have been told that I can feed,water,feed,water at 3 day intervals but not sure if that would be to much nutes.
Def. doing what @sanguine has given me for feeding. I feel that his schedule has worked very well and has helped me so much. You both have made this sojourn a very pleasant experience - I cannot thank you and sanguine enough. I was so afraid when everything fell apart here in my state. We had MMJ but then the law makers ( all Republican) took it away over time, they gutted the original initiative. We had to put another initiative on last years ballot, which we won with 56%. During the lag time most growers and their employees had to find other employment, so that is when my life drastically changed. I have a lot of $$ invested in that room, so I decided to pull up my boot straps , get ready for the laws to change, learn as much as I can, and do this my self. Which I could not have accomplished without AFN and you two. Much respect to this site and to you both as well.

When your son said clean up the plantsi think hes talking about defoliation- not really necessary yet but if they get too bushy you can.
If the feed water feed is working then stick with it.
Just keep an eye on the leaves...especially the lower leaves theyll start to go yellow first if the plant is getting hungry

keep updating and throwing up pics every few days and well do our best to help if you need it

They do !! My dream is to retire and grow pot, but I'm not there yet. I still hold down a full time day job. I also train and show champion American Bully's I currently have 6. I often don't get to bed before midnight and am up between 4-5am. I always have something dragging behind me, pretty sure it's my A$$. LOL
plants are looking nice dude chester and sang have you well sorted now come on you cant talk about bullies and not show pics used to have a English bullmastiff bitch lovely girl taken to early and now we have a pair of rescue boxers pair of cranks so come on lets see some pics :pass:

96e9fa248a8091c86d413137ad0bf24e.jpg
efdcbdd55a4b99aeb9ff9a524584814d.jpg
1b09df45d49cf9106d4f138a25d69b14.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

The smaller ones are American bullies and of course the big boy is an American Pitbull Terrier. I have an old female American Pitbull Terrier she's retired now and then I have a dog that looks like a dingo his name is Cletus yes the rescue smartest dog I've ever owned. The blue and white is my main b**** and is retired also. The Sable and the blue are her pups and will be moving next prospects for show

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Beautiful pups dude here's my two poppy the white female and hooch the kangaroo cross [emoji23] [emoji23]
9f3156990d7b68c745001784b0d4b3dd.jpg

I toke therfore I am so naaa
I say kangaroo as he bounces like one every time he meets someone or thing new

Back