7ac3550423e2debab225df3481221312.jpg
0aac4f055959127af0fd5c579b2ab683.jpg
02baebc9f0d0274f5b7c9a138e05bb38.jpg
1d8dec56c01a0b061e3112ca6152a101.jpg
8f4000f58fddd05ef1b3df4fa16845a7.jpg
f6e0665f4fdaee3165389c3f22d563a8.jpg
d18c8c369d4c5ae86254de23df1456b8.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

These plants are very tall . I did what was recommended 12 to 24 inches above and man did they stretch ,but now they're starting to fill out. I hope I did that correctly.any thoughts on that? sorry about the fast video I can only upload so much.

Got pretty chilly last night so my lowest temp was 59 degrees and it looks like the highest was a steady 82 kind of worried about hermies .I'll give them a spritz of water let them sleep and check them tonight. I don't know what to look for however.

Those temperature ranges won't bother them ... There's a point when the soil is drier than you want it to be ... generally the pot feels very light and possibly some wilting is happening ... you need to water about 24 hrs before that point ... time between watering is different for most plants and environments ... pot roots take in O2 which is difficult to do in too wet a soil ... plants look great ... could be a little denser but they're healthy so they'll probably fill in nicely ... good thing you're retired cause that many plants must take some time out of the day ...

Looking great so far. You mean atami bloom booster?
The temp changes shouldnt do them too much harm.
Just for reference heres a pic of male and female canna parts
images-1.jpg

You want to see tear drop shaped green lumps that point up with white hairs sticking out.
The male parts are pollen sacs sometimes called 'nanners' think its a reference to bananas because of the way they look and hang down in bunches

Thanks you two!! I take it that the feeding is okay at once per week, cool, and yes the booster will be atami which seems to be very popular in this area. Should be in this week. I am trying something new, I added a air bubbler ( fish tank pump and stones) to my plain water tanks, not sure if it will help, but I don't think it can't hurt as it's just plain tap water. When filling my buckets it sure is nice and bubbly coming out of the tanks. My son told me I need to clean up the plants before the get to far along. Not sure what he meant by that. ???

Those temperature ranges won't bother them ... There's a point when the soil is drier than you want it to be ... generally the pot feels very light and possibly some wilting is happening ... you need to water about 24 hrs before that point ... time between watering is different for most plants and environments ... pot roots take in O2 which is difficult to do in too wet a soil ... plants look great ... could be a little denser but they're healthy so they'll probably fill in nicely ... good thing you're retired cause that many plants must take some time out of the day ...
They do !! My dream is to retire and grow pot, but I'm not there yet. I still hold down a full time day job. I also train and show champion American Bully's I currently have 6. I often don't get to bed before midnight and am up between 4-5am. I always have something dragging behind me, pretty sure it's my A$$. LOL

By water, water Feed I meant that there are 3 days between each. I have been told that I can feed,water,feed,water at 3 day intervals but not sure if that would be to much nutes.

Back