Live Stoners Hello from frozen divide

The one at the end was a freebee from Herbies that I tried Technaflora's Recipe for Success on. All the new ones will be on Biobizz

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Okay so I'm going to ask a super newbie question. When determining the age of your plants, do you start when the seed actually pops, would that be considered day one? If so then I am at 21 days or the beginning of week 3. I have been just giving ph'd , 6.5 water twice a week. They seem rather dry so wondering if I should increase the amount of water. Currently a 1/2 liter. Should I start Boibizz nutes 1/2 strength and use at each watering. The two older ones in the back are what was going when I took over, so the yellow on was flushed 2 days ago and the other has about maybe 3-4 weeks left. I'm going to be relieved when they are finished. I just want to focus on the new ones and the new nute line.

Attachments

• IMAG0731.jpg
    IMAG0731.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMAG0723.jpg
    IMAG0723.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMAG0732.jpg
    IMAG0732.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMAG0730.jpg
    IMAG0730.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMAG0726.jpg
    IMAG0726.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Day one for me is the day the seedling stands straight after it breaks ground ... often about 36 hrs from first sighting ... if those plants were mine I would give them all a long slow watering/feeding ... my 4 gal pots hold 1 gal of water ... I'll bet your pots would hold about the same amount before it began to leak out of the bottom ...
:pass:

@sanguine I moved my first full grow to this forum. I sure miss waking up to your comments @ butt:30 in the morning. I switched from US gallon to Liters the conversation was a pain in the the a$$ for me. Thought you would get a laugh out of this.

Should I stick with 2 X per week and feed both times?

I do but that doesn't necessarily mean that you should ... chances are if you give them a good watering mixed w/ a light feeding you'll see them jump but they may require 4-5 days to dry out enough to need watering again ... I water every three days ... if you want to fertilize each time you can but try to keep the total feed below the recommended dose ...

Hey @retireandgrowpot your doing great.
Stick with chesters advice and you wont go wrong.
Lol yea the whole litres to gallons thing can be a pain. That schedule i sent you already starts at 1/3rd or so strength.
If you want to water them a gallon each. Just give them 3.5ml of nutes for every 1ml of nutes on that schedule!

Hey @retireandgrowpot your doing great.
Stick with chesters advice and you wont go wrong.
Lol yea the whole litres to gallons thing can be a pain. That schedule i sent you already starts at 1/3rd or so strength.
If you want to water them a gallon each. Just give them 3.5ml of nutes for every 1ml of nutes on that schedule!
@Chester has been amazing, and so have you. I am blown away by how helpful you both have been along with BigSmO and a few others. I have taken every bit of the advise and put them into action. Thank you both so much!! I will be on here a lot. I do tons of reading here. I'm pretty sure the "big, long, slow, drink' was to get the girls hydrated, they were extremely dry. In 3 days I will just give them of ph'd water only if they need it. If I need to continue with a gallon feed/water please let me know. I think for now I will feed then water every three days. My RH is low up there between 20- 25%, so I will monitor closely. I'm glad you stopped by. Time for me to go to work. Have a very Happy New Year.

@sanguine I am hoping you can resend that Biobizz feeding schedule that you worked out. Your not going to believe this but one of my 6 dogs ate it. I had it in my coat pocket and then I found it shredded. :grrr1:

Back