Live Stoners Hello friends!

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Skystomper
I think my username says it all... I don't know if I have a green thumb, honestly I've just never tried!

However, I've been non-stop reading about growing for the past 2 weeks since my wife gave me the green light (pun intended ) to grow a few of indoor plants in a tent!
:smoking:

I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on some seeds + equipment and I do have a few questions, so I figured I'd post that tonight in a more appropriate thread. I admit I've lurked here a little bit and have gotten some nice vibes from this community and I bow before one and all to your incredible growing knowledge.

A little about me, I like weed... she's good to me. There I've said it! Judge me if you must!

Glad to be here, cheers!

hey dude and welcome to AFN :welcome:, and welcome out of the shadows of the lurking space, the space between space that not quite in library space, that lurking space... that last joint has work...
I've got a small indoor tent grow going on have a look at my journal to see my set up dude it may help...here the link ,
drop my name in your question thread by placing an @ infornt of my name ( @Slater ) and I shall come running and help out any way can.
:pass:

hey dude and welcome to AFN :welcome:, and welcome out of the shadows of the lurking space, the space between space that not quite in library space, that lurking space... that last joint has work...
I've got a small indoor tent grow going on have a look at my journal to see my set up dude it may help...here the link ,
drop my name in your question thread by placing an @ infornt of my name ( @Slater ) and I shall come running and help out any way can.
:pass:

Thanks man! I'll def check out your journal and hope to start one myself soon! I'm subscribed!

Thanks all! Sorry I didn't reply earlier flew out of NE all the way to Iowa very early this morning for business.

One love!

Hello @NugNoob - Welcome! I got majority of my equipment through Amazon. You're obviously going to need a tent. I, personally bought a 3x3x7 ft tent and have had over crowding with just three plants, so get a decent size tent for sure. For your wife's sake, you will need a fan & carbon filter for exhaust. These are the two pricier items to get first. Then you will need to read through these insightful forums to learn about what you'll need. A 12' fan, 10' clip on fan, dehumidifiyer/humidifiyer, light timer, fan controller, etc. As you go along, ask questions - they are so helpful here. Good luck on your grow and feel free to hit me up anytime.

Back