Indoor And Now For Something Completely Different.

New addition to the group. Arthurium that I should be able to at least divide into two or three.
IMG20230413135208.jpg

Just a bit of update to keep the thread active. Been doing the dividing, adding and cuttings thing getting a bunch together for plant sale season. Ordered in a 10-pack of 4" pot trays that'll keep 150 starter plants from tipping over from BuildaSoil. Looking around for a inexpensive folding table to set up on but guess it'll be a Wally world item I have to buy. All the fast growers are doing good ( pothos, coleus, mints etc. ) and the slow growers are showing no signs of distress ( roses, camillas, desert roses etc. ). Still haven't made it around to that big roadside Azalea I was eyeballing to take cuttings from but got to do it soon before they start to wood up. Gonna crawl under my back deck and get those Pilea's I spotted under there, looked to 3 to 6 of them when I glanced.
Just slowly getting my act together for plant sale season. :smokeit:

Well, been too long since an update here. This lil side gig seems to have gotten out of hand. Been going to farm sales, flea market type sales, plant sales etc....Got 2 maybe 3 in July to hit. Along with scaling the operation up a bit and my normal husband/caretaker duties I been petering out before making it in here to post.....sorry, life happens......will try to remember to take pics and update so it don't seem a dead thread and falls under @Mossy 's chopping block..

Good for you brother!! Glad to find out your business is taking off!!
Thanks for updating and sending some good vibes over :cheers:

Recent rain storms and my lack of attention has caused a little setback. Desert rose soil mix wasn't draining well enough and got some root rot in some seedlings. De potted and drying out the ones that should make it.
IMG20230709092819.jpg

Got a few shampoo gingers that I missed up rooting and moving. Gotta make sure to get em up come winter.
IMG20230709092849.jpg

The single store bought mint I planted had completely taken over one plot.
IMG20230709092858.jpg

Had a pot of lillies I thought was dead so I dumped the pot. Now I got a bunch to pot up.
IMG20230709092752.jpg

Back