Live Stoners Hello fellow Gardeners

La Bella has been calling me for some time, it keeps resurfacing in my mind. It clearly wants to be grown. Ironically it (so far) has lost its spot in my next grow to a Mephisto Sour Crack. I discovered Mephisto via the reverence they are discussed with on here. Very excited.

Pakistan Ryder because I love my indica and figure World of Seeds deserve further use because of their excellent AKR.

Cash Crop because it sounds like it will be an excellent producer for me.

Sour Crack..... say no more!

Love Potion. Because I've heard so much about Stitch and this will give me a sativa leaning plant in the grow. Also because I was attracted by its name....

La Bella has been calling me for some time, it keeps resurfacing in my mind. It clearly wants to be grown. Ironically it (so far) has lost its spot in my next grow to a Mephisto Sour Crack. I discovered Mephisto via the reverence they are discussed with on here. Very excited.

Pakistan Ryder because I love my indica and figure World of Seeds deserve further use because of their excellent AKR.

Cash Crop because it sounds like it will be an excellent producer for me.

Sour Crack..... say no more!

Love Potion. Because I've heard so much about Stitch and this will give me a sativa leaning plant in the grow. Also because I was attracted by its name....

I tried Love Potion twice. Neither one autoflowered. The first one I had to put on 12/12 to flower, it went around 100 days,grew over 6 foot and only gave an ounce after all that. The second one I scrapped at 40 days because I was fed up with his gear. I had other strains from him. I've grown Sour Crack and the La Bella, both nice and easy grows. Good luck.

Thanks, I've already had cause to reconsider because of length of grow. My next grow I plan to start on 12/04/15 and due to a holiday will have to be cut by about 05/07/15..... So 12ish weeks.

At the moment it's Pakistan Ryder, Cash Crop,Sour Crack and (La Bella? Mohan Ram? Cheese?)

Seeds I have;

1 x Think Different
2 x Fruit
2 x Fast Bud #2
2 x White Widow
1 x Northern Lights Big Bud
1 x Bubble Kush

1 x Afghan Kush Ryder
1 x Mohan Ram
1 x Buddha Cheese
1 x Sensi Skunk
1 x B.Lee
1 x La Bella Afrodita

I've done 2 sour crack, both done in 60-70 days.

That Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram would be my choice? White Widow and Afghani parents.

:thumbs:

:peace:

MikeyB.

You know what? You've all been so welcoming here and you particularly Mikey, so done! I'm committed (I should be according to the wife...).

A Mohan Ram it shall be, and I shall do a journal of my progress with it.

Back