Live Stoners Hello fellow Gardeners

Hello AG,

I must grow a WW. Nice intro pal. Good to have you join us. You are very welcome. Hope to see you around.

eP.

Thanks for the welcome, it's good to be here.

Here's a shot of my G13 Labs Diesel. Got it as a freebie and it was a last minute addition to the grow. Fastest plant this grow, really cracked on. Cleansing from now on.

Attachments

• SAM_1269.jpg
    SAM_1269.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 25
Yes, I'm afraid you must. No. Don't argue. You must.

Or the next level .... Dinafem Auto WhiteWidow XXL

I'm wondering what this will be like when it's ripe....

Attachments

• SAM_1252.jpg
    SAM_1252.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 23
Welcome to the forum AG :styles rasta:

And the deer that ate your plant, well, just look what became of it
01-marijuana-deer.jpg

I bet you can just walk up to it and tip it over after this meal :roflcry:

Thanks man, I'm enjoying talking about what I don't ever talk about.

Photo made me laugh, I'm like "Deer, go left brother, you're eating the wrong grass!". As I thought at the time, me eating the local deer vs the local deer eating my ganja, I'm still in front.

btw Those are some wicked looking plants you've got there. That has to become a grade A smoke :)

Yes it's very different to the other plants I've grown so far in that each stalk has formed these egg shaped buds on top with a really congested profusion of thick hairs> I have high hopes. It's slower than the AKR and Diesel but figure it's going to explode with frostiness. Though I did accidentally top it by 3" at about week 5 when I indulged in some special shortbread fuelled LST.

I did consider Fast n Vast. Lots of good stuff said. Tbh though, having kept things small and tight and doing mixed grows.... the vastness put me off.

Going by your photo I expect you'll be very happy in a month. The tension mounts heh?! Look at it, you've got to believe you've got a beautiful lady, and she's putting out.

A pic of more of the WW....

:crying:

Bahahaha! I have done a night or two of some extra muffins.

Slower than your AKR is a funny statement as I consider AKR and my Auto Acid to be my two tourtiouses (sic? ). Fast & Vast and Lemon Haze are my two hares. I am gonna be real curious as to my final yields and what from which plant. AKR & AA just kept growing. They were slow but steady. Now Lemon, she just took off on me and by the time I realized just how big she was getting, it was too late. Now my Critical Jack just has to squeeze in between where ever i can stuff her, lets hope Jackie doesn't mind. I keep talking sweet to her and bending her where I want her.

As for Fast & Vast, I hear you on the vast part but I think I got the pheno type they considered the vast part. Let me say this, she is a BUSH! Her main sits at 26" and its only about 5-6" above the entire rest of her. Its a basketball with a main cola about 5" sticking straight out the top. Her Vast is that the leaves just kept growing but she didn't get taller. Its kinda like she just slowly swelled. Now it hits me, her parents aren't a White Widow, I was wrong, its White Dwarf. I will let you know about her smoke in the end. I really think she's a good smaller grow if you get this pheno type. Someone else on here had one that didn't look anything like mine. His almost looked more like my Jackie than my F&V. No worries, as far as Im concerned, any pheno type is better than no pheno type.

Yes, they are very beautiful ladies. I am so desperately trying not to count my buds before they harvest. It is so damn hard though when I just keep seeing what I do.

Its really hard not to have a wet daydream staring at them. :no:

The Muffin Man

Thought I would throw up a pic of F&V. If she stays this size-ish, she will be good. The bottom pot she sits in is 18" square and she fits that perfect. The whole main canopy sits at 20" tall above dirt level. TTFN

Attachments

• 20150312_075219.jpg
    20150312_075219.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 19
Thanks, I am awaiting my harvest with anticipation. I think it's likely I will stagger my chop. Diesel and AKR first (poss with WW), Cropical I'll have to let go a bit I think. But then it seems very close genetically to a Dinafem Fruit which packed on weight at end.

Though...... concerning news. I am dry so actually sampled a small oven dried Diesel popcorn bud. Purely for science of course. Got a buzz...... But found one seed.

Had crude check on them, could see no male bits. Is the worst case scenario having lots of hermie/female seeds to guerrilla with? And weak bud?

Harvest Tension!

Back