THe one thing I have noticed about these 2 strains is the density of the nuggets. They are both rock solid! The HS has a nice solid "top" that blends in with the other Buds pretty well. There is one branch I call Twin Peaks. It reminds me of 2 mountain tops right next to each other. 3BOG has 8 tops that are quite a bit bigger than golf balls and feel as solid as a golf ball. Under the tops are some lower growth that is very dense as well. Due to her shape and structure there will be no popcorn on her. I am curious what my final yields will be.

IMG_4023.JPG
IMG_4024.JPG
IMG_4025.JPG
This will be my last Heisenberg update. She is ready to be chopped. There is a nice balance of a few clear, a bit of Amber and lots of cloudy trichs. Her run off numbers tell me she isn't eating anymore. This Monday will be 11 weeks. She was fun to grow, I wish I was able to figure out her PH issues earlier than I did. Overall she smells amazing, not too strong but very pleasent and fruity.

These pictures are 3BOG. I really can't say enough about her. She is growing very well. Ph issues have been corrected and she is a happy plant. The buds are absolutely solid, covered in crystals and stink like nothing I have ever witnessed. I get mostly a skunk odor but my wife says she smells watermelon rind or cucumber also. There is really no popcorn on her and Trimming should be very easy. Yesterday she turned 9weeks old.

If anyone here has experience growing this strain and feels like sharing some growing tips feel free to post here. I am also curious how bad she smells? I need to upgrade my filter situation
My heisenburg special grew like sour crack, very very short.

As you can see mine did too. But I also tried topping her early on and LST her as well. I was afraid she was going to overgrown the cabinet

IMG_4027.JPG
IMG_4028.JPG
IMG_4029.JPG
Heisenberg got the chop today. I was surprised to see she had almost no popcorn to her. Everything was super dense, sticky as hell and smelled very sweet. She got a heavy trim and placed into a paper bag, single layers with shredded paper seperating the layers. This was my first time doing a full wet trim. In the past I would clip the main fan leaves, and hang the whole plant. After a few days I would trim her down. I wasn't too impressed with how the dried flowers looked. They were too leafy for me. I hope this plant comes out different. Her wet weight was 3.3oz. I hope to get close to an ounce dry.

Any chance I can get a badge for this completed grow?
Pretty nice plant for a solo! :greenthumb: :slap: Great growing micro style:vibe:
To get the Mephisto badge you'll need to do smoke report here in Mephisto's section. Once you do that, tag @Rebel in Live Stoners chat with the links to this grow and your smoke report

Back