Mephisto Genetics First Mephisto grow - 3 Bears OG & AvT in Coco

Thanks @wwwillie :pighug:
I'm really interested in the cbd autos! I heard Mephisto may release something later in the year and I would love to try some! Keep us informed on how/if it helps Mrs. Wwwillie! :headbang:
Wrong wile you stoner [emoji23][emoji23]there dinafem dude around 5%thc 10%cbd the Mrs doesn't like being stoned (bloody weirdo) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Wrong wile you stoner [emoji23][emoji23]there dinafem dude around 5%thc 10%cbd the Mrs doesn't like being stoned (bloody weirdo) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
OMG!!! :crying: Sorry about that! :crying:

11 days since my last update, but I've been very busy. I started a dozen self-made autoflowers, (besides my 3 Stilton Specials that are 3 weeks old). 8 of the seedling are for friends Purple Mazar crossed with an unknown freebie from the now defunct RCMC, (Royal Canadian Marijuana Collective). The other 4 are from a few seeds I collected from a Red Poison pollinated by a male Purple Mazar, and it smelled just like mango. So I finally get to see what the F1's look like after a year of wondering. Anywho, on to the update.
Avt Vicky was chopped on 5/10, and I got her trimmed up last night. Her final weight was 8 ounces and that really blew me away, because I wasn't expecting half as much. Not to mention that she was underfed during flower! I'm thinking the huge yield can only be the result of the new autocobs I got from @BigSm0 because the buds are much more compact. Here's a few pics
IMG_20180515_171409.jpg
IMG_20180515_220853.jpg
IMG_20180516_103842.jpg
IMG_20180516_103836.jpg

Day 93 for 3 Bears OG, (aka Brenda)
I took a sample bud from Brenda a couple days ago and immediately decided it was flush time, (not sure which girl will be the dankest yet). I moved her into Vicky's spot and she started leaning pretty bad. Plus most of her lower buds have drooped above the supports I tried to provide. She's only on her 2nd day, so still a while before chop day. Here's a pic, along with the 3 Stilton Specials and some F1s!
IMG_20180516_132219.jpg
IMG_20180516_132234.jpg

Good luck with the seedlings pal ,,, :pass:

Intrested in your F1 :biggrin:
Thanks for stopping by @hairyman :pighug: I only germed 4 of the poison crosses, so I hope to get 1 female out of the 4 and I may even chunk/,freeze some pollen if I get a nice male. Btw, I
forgot I already gave away 4 of the PM x RCMC to a friend down in Tennessee. Just so happened, he received a care package in the mail and I got to partake in some infused chocolates, and wax. I was invited back the next day, (yesterday), and did some oil and smoked a pre-rolled of some dank shit. GSC dipped in oil and rolled in keif. I hadn't been that fuked up in a long time! :baked:

Thanks for stopping by @hairyman :pighug: I only germed 4 of the poison crosses, so I hope to get 1 female out of the 4 and I may even chunk/,freeze some pollen if I get a nice male. Btw, I
forgot I already gave away 4 of the PM x RCMC to a friend down in Tennessee. Just so happened, he received a care package in the mail and I got to partake in some infused chocolates, and wax. I was invited back the next day, (yesterday), and did some oil and smoked a pre-rolled of some dank shit. GSC dipped in oil and rolled in keif. I hadn't been that fuked up in a long time! :baked:

Sounds a blast :d5:and a hell of a joint:pass:

Chunk ? Not a term I know :biggrin:

Back