Mephisto Genetics First Mephisto grow - 3 Bears OG & AvT in Coco

Update day 76 Alien Vs Triangle day 64 for 3 Bears OG
I'm noticing problems with both girls and after looking at pictures, I think the girls need more Potassium, (maybe magnesium too!). Believing I over fed last grow, (and burnt tips this grow), I'm thinking they are under fed, as I've been trying the less is more theme! . AvT should be nearly finished, but the trichs are clear, so I hate to up her feed too much! So earlier I fed both girls with 7 ml of Fox Farm big bloom and tiger bloom in 7.5 ml (1.5 gallons) of water! Plus 3ml of sm-90, GO bio-root, and AN ancient earth. Total ppms after adding oh down was 750, (which I think is a EC reading of 1.5. Anywho, any thoughts, advice, and suggestions would be much appreciated! :headbang:

View attachment 893434 View attachment 893435 View attachment 893436 View attachment 893437 View attachment 893438 View attachment 893439 View attachment 893440
The last 2 were 3 Bears and heres 2 more! :headbang:
IMG_20180416_213418.jpg
IMG_20180416_213439.jpg

On my larger plants, i also seem to have this slight lime green that seems to always get better but i just can't shake. I'm curious though...why are you afraid to feed more if the trichomes are clear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, I had been feeding less of the fox farm nutes and even using some mega crop at half the dose, (with some added tiger bloom). So in the last feeding I actually used about 2 more ml of tiger bloom and big bloom from what I had been feeding. I probably shouldn't have mixed the too different brands like that, but I was worried about the MC having too much nitrogen. Anywho, let me see how they respond to the 2ml increase and go from there! :headbang:

Actually, I had been feeding less of the fox farm nutes and even using some mega crop at half the dose, (with some added tiger bloom). So in the last feeding I actually used about 2 more ml of tiger bloom and big bloom from what I had been feeding. I probably shouldn't have mixed the too different brands like that, but I was worried about the MC having too much nitrogen. Anywho, let me see how they respond to the 2ml increase and go from there! :headbang:

Mixing brands, types (powders, granules, pellets, liquid), organic, chem and even some stuff no one ever mentions like Mangrove wood vinegar which i absolutely love, is all I did for my very first grow. I even took different types of ferts from different brands that were laying around and are not the slightest bit recommended for anything close to Cana, and mixed them.

It hasn't bitten me in the behind yet. I won't recommend this but thought it could let you worry less? Just wanted to use up all my stuff before switching to MC and its line starting next grow. So your grow along with many others will be great info for sure! Thanking you in advance for the work and effort in documenting this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm always mixing up different brands of nutes together never done me any harm(tastes a bit funky though[emoji848]) [emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Wow! 18 days without an update! :doh: First, my apologies for not keeping this grow up to dated as arthritis has really got me down and it was really hard to use my hands/fingers. It's still uncomfortable, (,stiff and sore), so I don't want to over do. :nono:
Day 94 Alien Vs Triangle F2 (Vicky)
Vicky is on her 3rd day of flush and smells just like Sprite! I dried a sample bud of her and got pretty fukin stoned! :baked: So I decided to start a ph water only flush and I'm thinking I will chop her the next few days. :tang: Btw, the bud structure is much more dense than anything I've grown so far! I hope this is in part, due to BigSmo's AutoCobs, (and great genetics)! :hump:
IMG_20180505_184120.jpg
IMG_20180505_184131.jpg

Day 82 3 Bears OG (Brenda)
Brenda is doing well, but her trichs are still clear. I'm still feeding between 650-750 ppms throughout the grow. Her buds are pretty thick, and some still fell over above the supports. Again, my apologies and I will try to finish this thread strong!
IMG_20180505_184410.jpg

IMG_20180505_184419.jpg

Wow! 18 days without an update! :doh: First, my apologies for not keeping this grow up to dated as arthritis has really got me down and it was really hard to use my hands/fingers. It's still uncomfortable, (,stiff and sore), so I don't want to over do. :nono:
Day 94 Alien Vs Triangle F2 (Vicky)
Vicky is on her 3rd day of flush and smells just like Sprite! I dried a sample bud of her and got pretty fukin stoned! :baked: So I decided to start a ph water only flush and I'm thinking I will chop her the next few days. :tang: Btw, the bud structure is much more dense than anything I've grown so far! I hope this is in part, due to BigSmo's AutoCobs, (and great genetics)! :hump:
View attachment 902385 View attachment 902386

Day 82 3 Bears OG (Brenda)
Brenda is doing well, but her trichs are still clear. I'm still feeding between 650-750 ppms throughout the grow. Her buds are pretty thick, and some still fell over above the supports. Again, my apologies and I will try to finish this thread strong!
View attachment 902387
View attachment 902392
Dude sorry to hear about your arthritis I'll be running some 2 to 1 cbd plants soon (for the wife) will let you know about the pain killing quality's but looking good so far nice growing [emoji106]

Dude sorry to hear about your arthritis I'll be running some 2 to 1 cbd plants soon (for the wife) will let you know about the pain killing quality's but looking good so far nice growing [emoji106]

Thanks @wwwillie :pighug:
I'm really interested in the cbd autos! I heard Mephisto may release something later in the year and I would love to try some! Keep us informed on how/if it helps Mrs. Wwwillie! :headbang:

Back