Mephisto Genetics First Mephisto grow - 3 Bears OG & AvT in Coco

Looking great m8 ,,sometimes you can do more damage chasing a deficiency than doing nothing :biggrin: ,:pass:

I live by those words, as I have been a prime example of this when growing photos in the past. Depending on where you are in the grow, sometimes best to leave things alone until you harvest!

Looking great m8 ,,sometimes you can do more damage chasing a deficiency than doing nothing :biggrin: ,:pass:

I live by those words, as I have been a prime example of this when growing photos in the past. Depending on where you are in the grow, sometimes best to leave things alone until you harvest!
Yeah, that's what you guys have been preaching to me about and I'm going to try and heed the advice! Thanks for stopping by! :headbang:

Update day 68 Alien Vs Triangle F2 and day 55 for 3 Bears OG
The girls are doing well and smelling even better! I has to update AvT on the grow battle thread, so I thought I would go ahead and do the same here. I'm seeing bud swelling too. I've actually backed off the feed after burning Vicky's tits, :crying: (opps sp), I meant tips! Sure you did! :devil: You'll burn in hell for that one! :fire:
Ppm's have been between 650 - 700, after burning her you no whats! :yoinks:
Btw, I received my AutoCob today from BigSmo's $99 sell and now Brenda has her own cob now, (I've been using 2 on Vicky). I sure hope she likes it better than she did last month! :nono: Anywho, here's some pics I took earlier today of Vicky.
DSC01178 (1)a.JPG

DSC01177.JPG

I'll be back after I take a few pics of Brenda! :headbang:

Here's some pics of Brenda. You may notice in the background that I now have a duct going out the window that was taped up. After a couple nights close to freezing, it's suppose to be approaching 80 degrees by Thursday. I sure hope it stays warm this time! Btw, thanks for stopping by! :headbang:
IMG_20180409_230015.jpg
IMG_20180409_230040.jpg
IMG_20180409_230051_kindlephoto-609889874.jpg

Update day 68 Alien Vs Triangle F2 and day 55 for 3 Bears OG
The girls are doing well and smelling even better! I has to update AvT on the grow battle thread, so I thought I would go ahead and do the same here. I'm seeing bud swelling too. I've actually backed off the feed after burning Vicky's tits, :crying: (opps sp), I meant tips! Sure you did! :devil: You'll burn in hell for that one! :fire:
Ppm's have been between 650 - 700, after burning her you no whats! :yoinks:
Btw, I received my AutoCob today from BigSmo's $99 sell and now Brenda has her own cob now, (I've been using 2 on Vicky). I sure hope she likes it better than she did last month! :nono: Anywho, here's some pics I took earlier today of Vicky.
View attachment 890004
View attachment 890007

I'll be back after I take a few pics of Brenda! :headbang:

Shes sporting some eye popping nips there bro. Thanks for keeping us abreast of your grow.

Last edited:
Back