Mephisto Genetics First Mephisto grow - 3 Bears OG & AvT in Coco

And a few more, (mostly Brenda) :headbang:

DSC01165.JPG DSC01166.JPG DSC01167.JPG DSC01168.JPG DSC01169.JPG DSC01172.JPG DSC01173.JPG DSC01174.JPG DSC01175.JPG

Last edited:
Looking excellent bro! Fat buds.....

That small tip burn might be Megacrop’s high N but is it me or is there P toxicity as well? I also give bat guano. In fact, just gave them some today! How much did u give and what NPK is your bat poop? You top dressed or?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking excellent bro! Fat buds.....

That small tip burn might be Megacrop’s high N but is it me or is there P toxicity as well? I also give bat guano. In fact, just gave them some today! How much did u give and what NPK is your bat poop? You top dressed or?

Oh shit! You think the P is locking out the micro-nutrients??? :yoinks: It's only the 2nd time I've used it this grow, (the first being a few days ago). It's Jamaican Bat Guano 0-10-0 and I just bubbled it for a few hours after I added the MC and the crud at the bottom of the bucket I gave to my house plants. @912GreenSkell are you seeing P toxicity as well? :smoking:

Oh shit! You think the P is locking out the micro-nutrients??? :yoinks: It's only the 2nd time I've used it this grow, (the first being a few days ago). It's Jamaican Bat Guano 0-10-0 and I just bubbled it for a few hours after I added the MC and the crud at the bottom of the bucket I gave to my house plants. @912GreenSkell are you seeing P toxicity as well? :smoking:

Bro....I’m not seeing anything! I’m a newbie asking you stuff, possibly to steal some ideas from you. The pics were not clear and I thought I saw some blotching on the larger leaves. So I thought to ask, in case u forgot to mention in your update

Bro....I’m not seeing anything! I’m a newbie asking you stuff, possibly to steal some ideas from you. The pics were not clear and I thought I saw some blotching on the larger leaves. So I thought to ask, in case u forgot to mention in your update

Newbies usually learn from my mistakes, so be very careful what you see and hear here! :crying:
I haven't been growing that long, so the only problems I ever had were either related to Cal/mag or too much N, (not counting over/under watering, light too close, light not close enough, room to hot, room not hot enough, humidity to low, ect, ect ect)! Anywho, thanks for stopping by! :pighug:

Are you removing some of the leave on your girls when they are in flower ?
No, I haven't removed any since I took a bunch off about a month ago. However, I cleared out a LOT of foliage and a few lower branches that were never going to get much light. I wouldn't have been surprised if I hadn't took over a third of her leaves by the time I was done! Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by! :d5::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Back