Mephisto Genetics First Mephisto grow - 3 Bears OG & AvT in Coco

Duuuude here you are don't know why i didn't get notified on the tag looking nice you will love the smoke from mephisto subbed up for the rest of your grow

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

:bighug:Welcome aboard @Wile e Peyote :pighug:
Hope I don't disappoint! :thumbsup:

I might also have a sneaky little 3BOG in coco as well mate! For my GF. Shhh, don't tell her yet :crying:

I've missed growing Meph plants. Now I wanna do another AvT!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Update day 48 Alien Vs Triangle F2, (aka Vicky)
Vicky is doing great so far, 1 day shy of 7 weeks old. As of today, I cut out the 1ml per gallon of Fox Farm Grow Big I had been using and upped her feedings to 750 ppm's. Before I go any higher, I'm wondering if I should go to 2 a day feeding schedule and back the ppms back to 600. :shrug: Anywho, here's a pic...
IMG_20180320_211425.jpg

Day 34 3 Bears OG (aka Brenda)
Brenda isn't doing well at all. At first I thought she was getting too much light, but then I thought calcium deficiency. But now I'm back to thinking it's light burn, since both plants have been getting the same nutes. There's discoloration and leaf curling. There are 2 cob lights in the shower at 24 inches above the canopy, but only 1 was over her. Anyhoo, I took her out of the shower and put her under my Mars 400, but she's still geting a little light from the cobs. Here's some pics...
IMG_20180320_211510.jpg
IMG_20180320_211444.jpg
IMG_20180320_211503_kindlephoto-680630689.jpg

I grew 3BOG last year and she was very sensitive to nutes. Not a big eater at all. Is it posible she is being overfed?
I've been feeding daily in coco with a flush every 3rd or 4th day. My ppms have only been between 6-700 ppms but today I did up her feed to 750, but I noticed this over a week ago, but they don't turn into brown rust spots, (which kind of ruled out calcium deficiency to me). :shrug:

Actually, I told you wrong @BigD1128 :doh:'
I've only flushed the plants once with the sm-90 and stuff. What I should have said is that I feed just enough for a little run-off to appear and then every 4th day I water/feed the plants with 4 gallons. That way I flush any salts and leftover nutes out of the coco, (at least that"s the theory). Sorry for the brain fart earlier! :headbang:

Back