Mephisto Genetics First Mephisto grow - 3 Bears OG & AvT in Coco

Really nice looking ladies n4w! Looks like one girl wants to hog that spacr though!
Thanks sanger! :pighug:
Yeah Vicky is really taking up the shower, 24 inches tall and 30 inches across her widest point, and 24 inches at the narrowest. It's obvious I didn't hit the sweet spot on cob height with Brenda as she's stretching like crazy, but I got to admire her drive to out grow her sister. Check her out! :thumbsup:
IMG_20180315_170934.jpg

Update day 22 Alien Vs Triangle
Vicky seems to be trudging along and doing what I expect. Fan leaves are getting fatter and I topped her yesterday, just above the 4th node. Feedings are 1ml of Mammoth P and Bio-root, 2ml of SM-90, and 2ml each of Fox Farm Grow Big and Big Bloom. View attachment 869200

Day 9 for the 3Bears OG
Brenda has been having a tough time. I accidentally knocked her over and had to re-pot her. But I did give her a first feeding with a few drops of Superthrive.
View attachment 869203

Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by! :peace:

View attachment 869214

I'm hereeeeeee - :pop:Don't how I missed this. Coming along nicely. Poor Brenda - she's looking a bit overcrowded. See you got some MammothP. The guy at the local grow shop gave me a free sample but I haven't tried it yet. Let me know what you think of it. How did things turn out with the cheese. I think I've got a cheese going now.

I'm hereeeeeee - :pop:Don't how I missed this. Coming along nicely. Poor Brenda - she's looking a bit overcrowded. See you got some MammothP. The guy at the local grow shop gave me a free sample but I haven't tried it yet. Let me know what you think of it. How did things turn out with the cheese. I think I've got a cheese going now.
Actually, the Mammoth P that I'm using is a couple years old and it doesn't smell as funky as it use to. I use the recommended dosage, but I also use Bio-root too. I've been using both like that for the past 3 grows and since I've been growing in coco for those same 3 grows, I can't really give a honest opinion on how well it works.....but everyone else seems to like it. The Dinafem Cheese turned out great. I got 5 ounces from the first 2 plants, and at least that much from the 3rd girl. At first, the taste and smell was a cross between Limburger Cheese and skunk, but the longer it cures ....the milder the smell and taste! Anywho, thanks for stopping by! :pighug:

Thanks for the like bomb and for stopping by @hippy71 :pighug:
Yeah, I got high hopes, (pun intended), for the AvT! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I might also have a sneaky little 3BOG in coco as well mate! For my GF. Shhh, don't tell her yet :crying:

I've missed growing Meph plants. Now I wanna do another AvT!

Back