Mephisto Genetics First Mephisto grow - 3 Bears OG & AvT in Coco

I finally found my camera cord, so maybe my pics won't be as crappy! :d5: I just checked Brenda's run-off and the ppm's were 1005, with the input ppm's at 650. So since she's nute sensitive, (thanks for that info @BigD1128 ), that could be what's causing leaf curl. Also, the ph was 6.1 going in and 5.85 on the exit side. Today was the day I mixed up 4 gallons, but I only used a third of it to get enough run-off to test. So I've added more water and now my bucket is back to 4 gallons and the ppms are 435. I'm going to ph that and not add anymore nutes, so hopefully I can get the run-off ppms down. Here's some better pics of both girls! :headbang::headbang::headbang:
DSC01143.JPG

(Above), Vicky in all her splendor, and, (below), a close up of a couple of her popcorn buds.
DSC01144.JPG

The pics below are all of Brenda and the damage to the leaves are much more visible.
DSC01141.JPG

DSC01145.JPG

DSC01146.JPG

Alrighty then! Run-off ppm for Brenda were 545 and ph was 6.11 :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Update day 53 for Vicky and she got herself a hair cut, (sorry for crappy pics, my camera quit working). I just hope I didn't do it too late! :shrug:
IMG_20180325_162722.jpg

IMG_20180325_162730.jpg

Day 40 for Brenda and I'm not believing I didn't diagnosed her calcium deficiency early. I did notice it, (really early), but thought it was light bleach.... live and learn I guess! :hump: Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by! :baked:
IMG_20180325_163000.jpg
IMG_20180325_163014.jpg

Update day 61 for Vicky, (aka Alien Vs Triangle)
Vicky is doing ok, but I wish the buds were a more chunky. However, the smell is to die for! I'm smelling earthy lemony goodness with a hint of orange! Here's a pic!
DSC01151.JPG

Day 48 for Brenda, (aka 3 Bears OG)
Brenda is doing well ... considering!!! Her smell is really unique! Like a skunky pine, with a hint of watermelon! It looks like I'm going to have to add support for her main stalk, as it's leaning a little. Here's a pic and thanks for stopping by! :headbang:
DSC01150.JPG

Vicky's lookin nice an chunky, loads of tops hey:thumbsup:
Won't be much wrong with Brenda neither when she in da bong :hookah:
Thanks for stopping by @sonlyajoke :d5:
I counted 29 tops on Vicky just now, so I guess I shouldn't complain about smaller nugs! :mrgreen:
She took topping very well! Once at the 4th node, and again just as pre-flower was starting! So in the future, I know what worked! :headbang:

Update day 65 Alien Vs Triangle F2, (aka Vicky), and day 52 for 3 Bears OG, (aka Brenda)
I've been using MegaCrop for the past week at 3 gram per gallon and yesterday, I started adding some bat guano to up the P. I found out real quick that 5 grams per gallon was way too strong for my girls! Vicky just don't have burnt tips, half the dang leaves were turning yellow! Ok, not that bad ... but you'll see. Brenda is really piling on the frost, and both girls are really smelling awesome and I can't wait to try them out!!! :woody: I've also been working on my picture taking skills, so I'm getting ready to upload several. I realize most are pics of the same thing, but take a look, (if you have time), and tell me which one you like and why! Any tips would be much appreciated!! :kissass: :crying:
DSC01153.JPG DSC01156.JPG DSC01157.JPG DSC01158.JPG DSC01159.JPGDSC01160.JPG DSC01161.JPG DSC01162.JPG DSC01163.JPGDSC01164.JPG More to follow! :headbang:

Back