My wife has commented a few times on how noticeable the Grow cabinet smell is. I honestly think the Heisenberg isn't the cause but the 3BOG is stinking the place out. I finally bought a carbon filter instead of using one I made. It truley is a night and day difference. There isn't any odor escaping now.

IMG_4004.JPG
IMG_4007.JPG
Here is this weeks update. I'm waiting for Hesisneberg to finish. There are amber trichs showing daily. She might go another week,2 Max. 3BOG is looking good. Very frosty and smelly these pics are 3BOG.

Thanks @Smorf Sweet, citrus orange punch is the only way I can describe Heisenberg. Very pleasant but not too intense. Outside of my cabinet all I am able to smell is from the 3BOG. My homemade carbon filter wasn't cutting it so I bought a Vivosun 4" carbon filter on Amazon and it is doing the trick.

Sounds good! Will probably give the hberg a go after the nch.
That filter is pretty cheap, i would get one but i doubt my pc fans could pull or push through it.
I actually have a 4in phresh filter and a 4in vortex fan but its too loud even with a speed controller on the lowest setting.
The NCH is doing well. Got a thread going for it in the micro section.

Back