Thanks for the Rep!
Looks like the FIM hasn't slowed her down a bit. Overnightthe tiny undergrowth has easily doubled. She was fed some Cocotek Grow @632 ppm 5.9 ph. I will post some pics tomorrow!

IMG_3895.JPG
IMG_3896.JPG
IMG_3897.JPG
IMG_3898.JPG
I just took these pics now. 2 days after her FIM I started some LST. Trying to open her up so the undergrowth gets plenty of light. I'm not too sure if I clipped enough on the FIM. Unfortunately the 3 Bear Og isn't looking to good. The base of her stem looks weak and flimsy

IMG_3910.JPG
IMG_3911.JPG
IMG_3912.JPG
IMG_3913.JPG
Hey everyone! I haven't been updating this microgrow too often so I figured today would be a good time to post some pictures. The smaller plant is 3bearsOG. She is 24 days old and was FIM earlier this week. I have used some plant wire to help open her up a bit to some light. The larger plant is Heisenberg special. She is 32 days old and was also FIM but I used some more aggressive LST on her to keep her short and stout. As far along as she is I am afraid she won't produce too much but I am fine with that as long as the quality is there. Both plants are being fed Cocotek Grow at 1000ppm with some Subculture M and Mammoth P. Heisenberg will be switching to bloom nutes this week.

Brief update: I woke this morning to check on the plants. Yesterday I fed the 3bog a heavier feed than usual and noticed some clawing today. I gave both plants a flush of 5.8 ph water and flushed until the runoff was around 300 ppm and then gave them a feeding around 500ppm.

IMG_3920.JPG
IMG_3921.JPG
IMG_3922.JPG
IMG_3923.JPG
I hope everyone had a wonderful 420! Unfortunately I was unable to partake this year.

3BOG was topped a week or so ago and is now bushing out nice. Looks as though she will have 4 nice tops with some lower Buds as well. I tied her down a bit more to open the lower growth to some better light. In a few days I may clip a few leaves off to help this a bit more.

As for Heisenberg Special I am having some issues. I'm not sure if it is a deficency or over feeding. There are some brown spots on older leaves and the edges of some younger leaves have a purple outline to then. I posted some pics and if anyone can point me in the right direction to resolve these issues it would be greatly appreciated.

Great looking little micro grow you got going on her bro, as for the Heisenberg from what i can see on from the leaves i would be thinking along the line of P def, just about every small pot grow i have done has shown deficiencies of some sort but still ended up with some pretty nice bud.

Best bet pop some pics up in The Infirmary and Waira will give you a solid diagnosis and cure
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/afn-autoflower-infirmary-for-sick-plants.90/

Back