After posting in the Sick plants forum it seems I was overfeeding them. I did a solid flush and will be feeding less from now on. I also clipped about a dozen of the worst looking leaves on Heisenberg. 3BOG has a leave that is beginning to show the same thing as HS so a flush and lower feeding may be needed. I have since dropped her ppm and will be keeping a close eye on her

Brief update: I woke this morning to check on the plants. Yesterday I fed the 3bog a heavier feed than usual and noticed some clawing today. I gave both plants a flush of 5.8 ph water and flushed until the runoff was around 300 ppm and then gave them a feeding around 500ppm.
Why would you "flush" then feed afterward?

IMG_3936.JPG
IMG_3937.JPG
IMG_3938.JPG
IMG_3939.JPG
IMG_3940.JPG
IMG_3941.JPG
After a flush I still seemed to be having some issues. Heisenberg has been toasted. I believe the cause all comes down to ph. I began feeding both plants at 6.1-.3 and my run off comes in 5.7-.9 they have responded well. She is still growing but a lot of her leaves are burned. Her smell reminds me of a citrus fruit punch. Almost like a super hoppy American IPA.
3bog has started flowering. She is much thinner but I prefer that. It allows the light to shine on each and every flower. Her smell is very pungent. I am getting a lot of skunk from her. She is a light eater. 500ppm seems to work best. She is almost 6 weeks old. Still enough time to put on some weight I hope.

IMG_3978.JPG
IMG_3983.JPG
IMG_3991.JPG
IMG_3994.JPG
IMG_3995.JPG
IMG_3996.JPG
Turns out the ph issue was due to my coco drying out too much. Inspired by the hybrid hempy project thread, I cut the top off of 32oz Gatorade bottle and placed the solo cup inside. This allows the coco to hold onto some water and it stays plenty moist between feeds. The ph hasn't swung at all since doing this. Heisenbergs leaves got toasted from my issue but she is now covered in crystal. There still is some late growth going on and she has plumped up a bunch. She will be 9 weeks old this Monday.

Looking nice, that was a great idea. By supplying a res, the moisture can wick up the medium, keeping everything moist. Great job man. :thumbsup:

:slap:

IMG_3961.JPG
IMG_3963.JPG
IMG_3967.JPG
IMG_3981.JPG
IMG_3992.JPG
IMG_3997.JPG
This is my 3Bear OG plant. She has just turned 7 weeks old and smells like a skunks ass. I topped and LST her to help open her up. She also had the same ph issue so some of her leaves got a bit crispy but has been growing great since.

Back