I was waiting for some stealth packaging. The order went out prior to my knowing there was an issue here . All in all the whole process took ten days to shipmfnro free ( always ) with stealth ( always ) and with my 100% germ and satisafxcyion guarantee . I’m getting testers ready to go out to the auto crew first . I will respond to all emails by early next week.
Early next week is not ok. You need to send @Boognelson87 his seeds like now. You have said you were going to send them for two weeks. And you haven’t. So he needs his gear that he paid for plain and Simple

Ahh we’ve had some folks come in here and try to run a racket is all. Hype there stuff make a bunch of money and run when their gear sucks lol. Everybody here who gets test seeds can legit grow. I have a ton of respect for the members here who have badges and I take their word as if it was my own experience. If they can’t get it to grow good then I’m not gonna try lol. But you’re back and we all know how life is so lets get back to canna talk. I can’t wait to see the list of available strains.

Some testers out.
Just following up to let everyone know that a few of the auto testers have gone out. Ive sent out my Oregon Marion Berry. Which was a result of “ double blueberry” line of breedings where I back crossed my blueberry with a very dark fruit bluberry pheno that was small.
and
Purple Thai X afgan Hindu Kush ( both came from Neville in 2000.) Bluberry is a purple Thai x afgani cross so I thought I’d make my own out of them. I had a great purple Thai male and numerous Hindu Kush phenos but what I got wasn’t bluberry .Its a hard hitting auto fem that produces large purple sativa like colas with resinous buds heavy on indica. It’s almost a daydream strain. I find myself wandering. A very creative India leaning hybrid
Thanks to all 10 auto and photo testers for giving me the opportunity to offer my gebetics here once vetted
Don

Thank you, I'm very much looking forward to growing your strains!

Just following up to let everyone know that a few of the auto testers have gone out. Ive sent out my Oregon Marion Berry. Which was a result of “ double blueberry” line of breedings where I back crossed my blueberry with a very dark fruit bluberry pheno that was small.
and
Purple Thai X afgan Hindu Kush ( both came from Neville in 2000.) Bluberry is a purple Thai x afgani cross so I thought I’d make my own out of them. I had a great purple Thai male and numerous Hindu Kush phenos but what I got wasn’t bluberry .Its a hard hitting auto fem that produces large purple sativa like colas with resinous buds heavy on indica. It’s almost a daydream strain. I find myself wandering. A very creative India leaning hybrid
Thanks to all 10 auto and photo testers for giving me the opportunity to offer my gebetics here once vetted
Don

Back