Hecno's on going organics

The day had come and she is chopped and drying . I was hoping for 7 once and was thinking I was not going to make it . View attachment 968054 I was not going to make ,But I will -- 816 grams wet , fully trimmed . So some photos .
View attachment 968055 View attachment 968056
2 new products I introduced on this plant was both -- Bloom Advanced Floriculture - Bloom roots and Bloom Silica . First Bloom roots , did I see a difference . Yes I sure did and will keep it in the line up , As I use 27 ltr pots all the time I can see the out come . And I used @912GreenSkell transpot idea .
View attachment 968058 View attachment 968059 View attachment 968060
This is what I have been waiting for , seeing the root system . One thing I did here and have not done before is top the plant soil up . You know after a while the soil level drops , I never gave it much thought , but I bloody will now . and it has given me some ideas on tailoring top up soil . As for the silica from what I can notice is a more general sturdy branch structure , would I use it again yes . but in conjunction with another product I am trialing on Big Bud , but I'll get to that when the time comes . The 2 main brands of nutrients - both Australian are -- Bloom Advanced Floriculture -- Plant of Health --
Both organic. Now I got my 7 once , I will strive for 10 , which by the way could be next . :thumbsup:
from righteous roots
to big box O bud!
viva organics grobro!

I see that mini bud at the bottom of plant as an indicator of how vig she was

Big Bud , Day 68 and week 4 flower . She now has the room to herself , 9 cobs 450 watt . Will I hit that magic number [ 10 ] Hmm I think I'll get close . :biggrin:
DSC_0110.JPG
DSC_0111.JPG
DSC_0109.JPG

@Waira You me old mate are a bugger of a man :cuss: :biggrin: . [ low molecular weight fulvics ] I have done a bit of study on it and still way more to go , I am never in a hurry to add things unless I have a basic understanding . I do have some pretty good things to show at the end of both grows , plant structure wise . I'll just say I am leaning more to the salicyic acid product and to 2 other inputs I am using for the first time ,@Rollin_along ever one I share with comment on the taste :thumbsup:
:crying: high praise indeed! :thanks: ... yar, it was your humic-fulvic article segment that I got that from,.... and I'm already nearly through my second bottle of Ful-Power
41STkS3imHL.jpg
..some sort of labeling restriction crap there, but they say as much at their site,.. it's a clear, light golden color. :thumbsup:
I add it in with the Si and micronutes, and a carbo source on occasion... Koolaid for the girls! :drool: :cheers:

:vibe: woooow! :jawdrop: ---Another BBG animal in the house mate, 7oz dry is outstanding by any measure or method, but in a custom hand-made soil and supp's regime, it's Masterful:worship: :bravo: ... that beefy root mass says it all! As for that beastly Big Bud, if the buds blow up as expected and hold the density, I think you may get there or very close... I've not seen grows of this specific breeder/strain, so we shall see! :goodluck: :hump:
..... yeah, I'll toss a little filler soil atop if needed,... many folks do more ECW,... I think next rounds, I'll do both in a mix; the EWC alone tends to get mucky,... I'll be adding in more to this (Royal Gold) King's Mix soil too, which has impressed me like no other soil I've used to date... nicely light, hold ph well, breaths, absorbs well too,... it does dry fast though, not an issue for me at least.... all pots become root cylinders by mid-bloom!
I'm liking very much your supp's mate, especially that BAF blend,... I think I have the salicylic acid covered by the Tappin' Roots stuff, which contains a lot of Willow extract,.... and you have seen the results! You gotta run that Fugue State mate, I'd love to see how she dances in your garden- :dancer: :vibe:

Yes topping off is definitely nice I also like to do some raw plant material on top as well .It does a number of things but one is protect soil microbe life .Pieces of banana peel egg shells an dandylion flowers an stems I have used an got great results .I have also gotten great results by putting pieces of the plant horse tail in my soil for silica .Next years greenie dep grow I will go more into detail with the gathering of natural plants an the teas an the raw organics that can be used .I am absolutely amazed at the quality meds you can get from using nature an her plants .

Back