Hecno's on going organics

Well it is 10 days down the track . Black berry gum is coming on to day 80 , I have stopped feeding her and I am just keeping a eye on the trichomes , The way I see it she has about a week to go . I am unsure about topping and the trimming I have done at this stage I am not too keen about it . I was hoping for 7 ounces off her but I don't think I will get it even though the strain is easy capable of it , but we shall see . View attachment 966932 View attachment 966933 View attachment 966934 View attachment 966935 View attachment 966936

Now , Big Bud , She is quite a heavy feeder this one one and doe's not mind a bit of nitrogen . She is at day 66 .
View attachment 966938 View attachment 966939 View attachment 966937
I am impressed wit both these strains . Also the Australian Organic Nutrients . I have added some new products to the line up but I will get to that after the harvest , so fellow Aussies can see the products and results . [emoji106]
Blackberry gum still looks impressive. I loved the smoke. My jars smell of wild berries with a hint of spice.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

@Waira You me old mate are a bugger of a man :cuss: :biggrin: . [ low molecular weight fulvics ] I have done a bit of study on it and still way more to go , I am never in a hurry to add things unless I have a basic understanding . I do have some pretty good things to show at the end of both grows , plant structure wise . I'll just say I am leaning more to the salicyic acid product and to 2 other inputs I am using for the first time ,@Rollin_along ever one I share with comment on the taste :thumbsup:

@Waira You me old mate are a bugger of a man :cuss: [emoji3] . [ low molecular weight fulvics ] I have done a bit of study on it and still way more to go , I am never in a hurry to add things unless I have a basic understanding . I do have some pretty good things to show at the end of both grows , plant structure wise . I'll just say I am leaning more to the salicyic acid product and to 2 other inputs I am using for the first time ,@Rollin_along ever one I share with comment on the taste [emoji106]
You must have a copy of my seed list lol

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

Well it is 10 days down the track . Black berry gum is coming on to day 80 , I have stopped feeding her and I am just keeping a eye on the trichomes , The way I see it she has about a week to go . I am unsure about topping and the trimming I have done at this stage I am not too keen about it . I was hoping for 7 ounces off her but I don't think I will get it even though the strain is easy capable of it , but we shall see . View attachment 966932 View attachment 966933 View attachment 966934 View attachment 966935 View attachment 966936

Now , Big Bud , She is quite a heavy feeder this one one and doe's not mind a bit of nitrogen . She is at day 66 .
View attachment 966938 View attachment 966939 View attachment 966937
I am impressed wit both these strains . Also the Australian Organic Nutrients . I have added some new products to the line up but I will get to that after the harvest , so fellow Aussies can see the products and results . :thumbsup:
rock n big!
:passit: :bighug: G'day Hecno! ...pardon the lagging here, you know I've been "busy",...:eyebrows:

>>> Mate, you're the Sensei on this matter anymore! :bow: :clapper: very much respect for you on the entire journey and how much of an excellent grower you have become! Bloody few here have even come close starting with what you have to work with, and achieve the current results-- if any at all? There are growers here with fat $acks, high-tech gear, etc etc. and they still get left in the organic dust with your grows! :amazon: .... I think this really comes home with what you said about your own custom soils, and then the supp' and nutes you started working into the soils and grows,.. all with no lab testing, which is simply amazing! You have instinctual gifts, and all your hard work with research combines to make you flatten the learning curves quickly...:thumbsup: some things you just have a gift for, and you my friend, are gifted! :chimp: :rofl:
....yes, that one product is loaded with the Goods! ...But I agree, a more apples-to-apples test someday will be a better tell on the effects of one over the other, though one would think the more complete product prove superior... sure makes the mixing sessions less of a pain! I also think another notch-up could come from select foliar feedings, which should include the low molecular weight fulvics since they can be taken directly into the plant, unlike the huge humics... the orchids got nutters for this method as you know, but the Si does work magic with them, that I've seen at least,...I use the Ful-Gro pure fulvic in their feeds now- :hump:

>>> :spels::spels: = :drool: oh man, they are just a joy to eye-hump! :rofl: That BBG is MANDATORY next season-- I'm just dyin' here I want some so badly! A great sign on the stank she makes, plenty of the aromatic production needs around,.... I dunno about the topping and training, as far as yield goes at least.... so much can vary in other areas of the plant, I take it as a generalization, not dogma... but usually they do help improve yields!
:vibe: Big Bud! She gonna be a jar-buster mate no doubt...I also agree on the little extra N going in,.. it's still a muchly needed building block, and there's serious construction going on there, and to come! those buds look to be going to be very girthy- :hump: .. I can't wait to see her by harvest time!
Awesome hec' always a pleasure,... :smoker1: :slap: boom!

and Waira can sure rock a reply

The day had come and she is chopped and drying . I was hoping for 7 once and was thinking I was not going to make it .
DSC_0089.JPG
I was not going to make ,But I will -- 816 grams wet , fully trimmed . So some photos .
DSC_0094.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG

2 new products I introduced on this plant was both -- Bloom Advanced Floriculture - Bloom roots and Bloom Silica . First Bloom roots , did I see a difference . Yes I sure did and will keep it in the line up , As I use 27 ltr pots all the time I can see the out come . And I used @912GreenSkell transpot idea .
DSC_0099.JPG
DSC_0104.JPG
DSC_0107.JPG

This is what I have been waiting for , seeing the root system . One thing I did here and have not done before is top the plant soil up . You know after a while the soil level drops , I never gave it much thought , but I bloody will now . and it has given me some ideas on tailoring top up soil . As for the silica from what I can notice is a more general sturdy branch structure , would I use it again yes . but in conjunction with another product I am trialing on Big Bud , but I'll get to that when the time comes . The 2 main brands of nutrients - both Australian are -- Bloom Advanced Floriculture -- Plant of Health --
Both organic. Now I got my 7 once , I will strive for 10 , which by the way could be next . :thumbsup:

Fulvic acids (Table 3) are soluble in water under all pH conditions and remain in solution after removal of humic acid by acidification. Fulvic acids can also be described as being “humic acids” of lower molecular weight and higher oxygen content. The colour of fulvic acids can vary from light yellow to brown in colour. In contrast with humic acids, fulvic acids that are always in solution, especially at the pH of productive agricultural soils, also contribute towards CEC of the soil with the main difference that mineral nutrient fulvate complexes are then in solution and both organic molecule and nutrient ion can be taken up by plant roots and therefore utilized by the plant. Water soluble nutrients and organic molecules do leach in soils but the rate of leaching as an organic-mineral complex, in relative terms, are much slower compared to the minerals alone in a water solution. Fulvic acids are poly-electrolytes and are unique colloids that diffuse easily through membranes and are therefore easily taken up by plant roots and leaves, whereas all other colloids like humic acid colloids do not.2 Thus, fulvic acids in comparison to humic acids, contribute directly towards efficient nutrient uptake and utilization from soils

Back