Hecno's on going organics

Memory foam seats ,now that would be nice.After my last neck surgery,My doc asked me what i did for a living ,well i thought for a minute and said it depends on the time of year.LOLWell he told me not anymore .Now i have a new function amateur pot grower.Peace please

Well , how many worms are to many . Now this is interesting , with one of my out door plants I placed a pot 2/3 of the way into the soil with the bottom cut out and when I pulled it out it was full of worms , big buggers too . What worms you can see is only half of them , 27 ltr pot .
DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG

Now this photo is what I have been smoking .
DSC_0074.JPG

What we have here is , Blackberry , Blackberry gum , Mexican airlines , Desfran x Sour 2 @Waira I have to say the Desfran x Sour is the strongest smoke I have ever had , I went to a small music festivale in the rain forest on the weekend and shared some around . One lady I know [ friend ] would not shut up , she had a bit to drink and smoke -- local weed -- So I fired up a Desfran joint and smoked it with her . :biggrin: 5 min later off to her camp see goes , not to be seen for the rest of the night . :smoking: The wife said that is not a very nice thing to do to the poor girl , Yer I know I said , but it sure shut her up . :crying: This next photo is the last to be harvested , I will take her down on the weekend .
DSC_0071.JPG

Now the quest for the big tomato . Earl days yet .
DSC_0068.JPG

Orchards are looking great guys , @Jraven What a nice surprise to see a orchids growing up your way .:thumbsup: I'll see if I can get a photo of a big spray I have on one that is a local cross . What orchids I have live outdoors and look after them self . :biggrin: Last but not least , next round . Mixed bag here - Autos and Photos .
DSC_0070.JPG

peace-quotes.jpg

hey henco! gorgeous living bud, and somking bud!, new crop a grow n.
Did I ever mention I once had a worm farm with a brother-inlaw? 2 acres basically covered with worms. We built, invented!, equipment to feed, turn, and harvest them. Late 70's, lots of work!. lost money, but man, did we get creative!

Looks like one i would like on my burger .I have gotten a few ,none that big.My tomato girls have taken over the greenhouse.LOL A good problem to have.Good looking lot of buds.Peace please

Looks like tomatos are taking over the solarium here too. At the rate they are growing they'll have it full up.
P_20180618_185108.jpg

You sure have some tasty looking buds there :pass:you going to plant something in that pot with all those worms?

:headbang: - Jray' -- whatever you did brudda, you done right! When you get doubles, it's a happy plant :woohoo1: I don't see this hybrid anymore either, and I really like it... It's very Odontoglossum biased, a fantastic genera,.. check out orchidspecies.com, the very best botanical type orchid website out there! .... So, why the :baghead: over the pot? :rofl: -clearly the orchid don't mind,...
...The whole house/yard looks great man, lots of nice green things all over- :d5:

>>> Robbio, I can see why your back got thrashed, working in those beasts- :nono: All the pounding goes right into your spine,.. ergonomics and such are not exactly high priorities! But you can still get a nice memory foam ass pad for your computer chair-- I did! :crying: .. a good quality, well designed chair is cost prohibitive, and if i didn't have a good seat, I'd be soaking in 'rrhoid cream! :yoinks: :rofl: ...

>>>
What we have here is , Blackberry , Blackberry gum , Mexican airlines , Desfran x Sour 2 @Waira I have to say the Desfran x Sour is the strongest smoke I have ever had , I went to a small music festivale in the rain forest on the weekend and shared some around . One lady I know [ friend ] would not shut up , she had a bit to drink and smoke -- local weed -- So I fired up a Desfran joint and smoked it with her . :biggrin: 5 min later off to her camp see goes , not to be seen for the rest of the night . :smoking: The wife said that is not a very nice thing to do to the poor girl , Yer I know I said , but it sure shut her up . :crying:
:funny: :rofl: :clapper: aaaahhaahaahaah!! Oh man, that is CLASSIC!.... I've done the very same mate, it's been a while, but it's been a private godsend according to others,...:eyebrows:... no doubt you've blasted the wigs off most everybody you're shared your wares with!
...:drool: ooOOooo, man now you really got me going with the drool man,..cruel to be kind, even to us mates! :rofl:

...weird shit happening with posting now! :cuss:... page keeps going to grey screen???...lost a chunk of post just now!

...Anyway, I'm not surprised the Desfran cross is so potent-:thumbsup:... I forget, is she one of Robbio's? For sure, I'll run her next season, it's worth the risk,... DP seems to have bred more speed into her than CannaBioGen's Destroyer, a 12-14 week bloomer :nono:....Desfran is a few weeks faster at least,...

...Wow, that pot was apparently a party house! :cooldance: :hump:....lovely worms indeed,.... Hec', can you get a shot or three of that orchid?
... new kids look great,... who ya got in there? :jointman:

... In this case, the bulbo' grows differently than the odont',... as you see on yours, the new growth forms right up against the mother bulb, virtually no rhizome length, and thus bulbs grow cheek-to-jowl... Many of the bulbo's are crawlers, with variable length between bulbs,.. branching is variable, larger plants build quickly,... I see a definite mass-effect in orchids, larger plant are more stable, more reserves, etc., and so they start branching more readily than smaller, fewer bulb count plants,.... the Odont' may start 2 at a time when larger, and older back bulbs may fire off a second lead,... But yes, in a pot world, you have to balance the pot size with the plant, and sometimes it's best to take some of the older, rootless back bulbs off,... it's an experience and species habit call in part as well, :greenthumb:those back bulbs are still nice storage tanks! Always feel free to send me pics J', so I can assess and offer advise...:smoking:... once you see it done and have it explained, it's becomes more clear,...
Oh- :baked:... stoned me- :rofl: ...yup, I did take a few bulbs off the guttulatum in the last year or so,.. to make room for new growth, and twice the back most bulb started to rot out,.. I'll post pics of it now, that spike was a while back; it's still in the same pot, I just lift it out and clean up the rear, tuck it in again with room up front for new growth,....

Back