Next round is on the go . :smoking: :thumbsup: Mango Haze -- Photos --
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG

Yep , @stedimed Post away mate , I too love this song . Here is what I have been listening too lately , I like a range of styles depending on my mood , :thumbsup:

Thanks hecno, beautiful.... can I throw this one out........I really like Jerry Jeff and this Album, if your not familiar, give it a go.... and yeah me too, very eclectic in song selection depending on my mood and atmosphere :cools:

Last edited:
I'm curious about the critical, won some of these beans and want to see if the strain has big plant potential. thinking she might get a 10 gal throne in the greenhouse
@Duggy sent me some Zamnesia Criticals, growing one out as my 2lt fun grow and yep even at day 15 this puppie's very vigorous and showing every indication of a large yielding cash crop type plant :thumbsup:

Probably not going to reach potential in a 2lt space but these should be big girls given loose reins!

IMG_20180621_174042.jpg

But now it seems all the bulbs have shriveled...what's with that? Did we just miss a watering.. it's possible this time of year things get hectic. Even the newest one is shriveled
.... well, two things are most likely... The roots in the medium, are they good? Were they OK when you transplanted? I can't see the inside of the pot, what's in there,..? If the roots are gone in-pot, that's part of it,... Second, the blooms are a huge water draw, they just pour the moisture out, and can shriv' the bulbs fast,... Is the RH% very low? Misting it several times a day can help,....
Robbio mate, several things can cause the blooms to die off too soon,...getting too dry, temp shock, overly strong light exposure,... but knowing what kind they are is important; did they have leaves only, large broad ones? Or pseudobulbs with leaves on the top like J's?

>> :drool: Hec', the buds look great my man! ..love that chunky cola,... Their build is leaning toward that landrace Sativa side, Zamal,... I'm surprised you had some mold though- :shrug:......was this the one that was poking out above the netting and going sideways some?
Oh, any further news from that poor yapper lady that you stoned into oblivion? :rofl:
.... new kids look very nice again mate- :d5: Mango Haze sounds enticing,... I want to try some BCN too,.. they have an auto called Fatman (did I mention this already?), a rare Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] offering,.... Critical is a superb strain, lots of crosses made with it,... Another worth looking into is Critical Nevilles Haze (Delicious Seeds, several critical crosses there,. plus other fantastic ones)... I'm running an 11 Roses now!

@Duggy sent me some Zamnesia Criticals, growing one out as my 2lt fun grow and yep even at day 15 this puppie's very vigorous and showing every indication of a large yielding cash crop type plant :thumbsup:

Probably not going to reach potential in a 2lt space but these should be big girls given loose reins!

View attachment 921800
good to hear!

Back