Hecno's on going organics

Here is a look at where I am at of today , the Blackberry gum have been trimmed , they handle it with out a problem . Mostly I take stuff off the bottom . :thumbsup:
DSC_0003.JPG

and the veggie garden .
DSC_0006.JPG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Aussie humor --- bad language -- :thumbsup:

Should look into Mr nice he has a lot of landrace genetics in crosses . Or you look as though you enjoy a good sativa. Lots of those as well . A 75%haze option which will go 12 to 16 weeks . Or more.
With the luck of the draw it appears I got the 25%er with my master kaze.
921f4576dd0f80a75c42e1dd8a8aff30.jpg

By any chance do you know the aromas hazes give of usually?

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'
To me a hazes aroma is very spicy an often citrus like .I really crave strong sativas for morning an exercise I often dream of growing an original haze or Casey Jones train wreck an Thai sounds like a zipper to me .

To me a hazes aroma is very spicy an often citrus like .I really crave strong sativas for morning an exercise I often dream of growing an original haze or Casey Jones train wreck an Thai sounds like a zipper to me .
I love haze strains,i have a hybrid that has Tom Hill Haze in it x c99 x Zamadelica.Don,t have any of those this grow tho.Peace Please

I love haze strains,i have a hybrid that has Tom Hill Haze in it x c99 x Zamadelica.Don,t have any of those this grow tho.Peace Please
That sounds badass once I have killed the huge cherry plum trees infested with broad mites in my yard I plan on running some sativas as well an do some breeding.I grew up on train wreck before it had extra indica added it's one of my faves .I would love to get a ghost train haze or a train haze cross .I got some Neville haze that definitely I would love to run some day .Even in a purely legal environment a long flowering haze isn't a common med an that's 2 bad because that powerful cerebral high is really awesome .

Back