Hecno's on going organics

Things are ticking over nicely . I am glad I only have 3 in the room , The front left is the Amnesia Haze x Lemon . :thumbsup:
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG

A bit of gardening stuff . As some of you know , I set out to get a 500 gram tomato . :woohoo1: I did , 528 grams . Now next year -- 700 gram -- is the target .
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG

here is my 2 ltr grow .
DSC_0008.JPG

@Waira pawpaw , not in its first fruiting season yet , should get a good mob off it when it does fruit , :thumbsup:
DSC_0016.JPG

Here we have Mango Haze , I had 5 but gave 3 away as there is a telecom tower getting built on a hill behind me , and a bit of helicopter movement .So to be safe , 2 outdoor will have to do , They are Mango Haze and I'll be keeping them small .
DSC_0023.JPG

they are both female , Now I have a mission for you, After you read this , turn to the person beside you and tell them how much you love them , If you are on a bus or train , say gidday how are ya . We all live in the same place and have no where else to go .
yin-and-yang.png
73be60c4fb02e0d8dff2de0ead058c44--weed-art-cannabis-oil.jpg

:jointman: what's goooood Hec'?! :growing: :hump: :growing:...another fine round of auto's, that's what! You are on quite the roll my friend, I love it! ....Hmmm, AH x Lemon-? ..Kush or Skunk? ... that should make for some delish' and interesting aromatics,... ditto for the Mango Haze! The Cannalope Haze I grew is nearly all haze is aromatics and effect, wonderful smoke, amazing aroma smoke in particular,.. all the complex woods, incense, and spicy notes bloom when burned,...oh, and she's fast for real, about 8 weeks as advertised- :thumbsup:.. Mate, we have to get you hooked up with some African strains, you'll love those too! If I have a spot next season, those Original Delicatessan strains Lilly and Edy are locked in for sure,... that short bloom time is the key for me as well...:coffee:
:greenthumb: nice 'mater Hec', and fat too- :d5:.... I can't help but see a baboon's butt in that one though! :crying: :backside:
.... man, that Paw Paw is cranking right along :amazon:... geez, just how big/old needs it be before it fruits?... well at least you have some nice banana's meantime,... what does Paw Paw taste like? ---could be a great fruit salad in the future! :drool:
...Mate, how are the Desfran crosses curing up, and the buzzes? The Zam' cross is of interest for sure! :eyebrows:

@Waira The pawpaw is a top ingredient for fruit salad , also very good for you .
papaya-health-benefits.jpg

the zam x is a great smoke , best out of the bunch , super smooth and the taste unsure how to explain , to me earthy but nice , Now the high is one of the best of any I have had so far , I was a bit of a greedy little pig first time I rolled a joint :smoking:Hit hard for around 20 min then tapered to a long stone , another one great for working in the yard , only problem I would stop and stare at things and lose my beer . :lol: I did have fun sharing it with my mates , One good mate I shared a joint with I did not tell him about the high .:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: and yep it nailed him. As I am a active person the Sativa dominant strains are what I prefer . I have a Zamal x Punto Rojo x Tom Hill Haze that I am going to grow outdoors next . should be interesting . It will be for the long season grow :thumbsup:

@Waira The pawpaw is a top ingredient for fruit salad , also very good for you .
papaya-health-benefits.jpg

the zam x is a great smoke , best out of the bunch , super smooth and the taste unsure how to explain , to me earthy but nice , Now the high is one of the best of any I have had so far , I was a bit of a greedy little pig first time I rolled a joint :smoking:Hit hard for around 20 min then tapered to a long stone , another one great for working in the yard , only problem I would stop and stare at things and lose my beer . :lol: I did have fun sharing it with my mates , One good mate I shared a joint with I did not tell him about the high .:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: and yep it nailed him. As I am a active person the Sativa dominant strains are what I prefer . I have a Zamal x Punto Rojo x Tom Hill Haze that I am going to grow outdoors next . should be interesting . It will be for the long season grow :thumbsup:
That sounds like it could be a beast.I would like to see that grow in progress.Peace please

Back