Hecno's on going organics

hello every one , i was wondering if Alfalfa would grow up my way , and it doe's . Here is a pile growing in a soil I am building , :thumbsup:
View attachment 927386
the girls are coming along nicely , The Amnesia Haze is start to get some height to her . and good old Blackberry Gum . I love this strain .
View attachment 927387 View attachment 927388
I am feeding them , but very lightly , also I mix my own NPK to what I think they need , I have done for a while and am getting better at it . :biggrin:
This is the part of growing I like and mistakes are good as it gives you a better understanding of the plants needs . and spend time to learn what nutrients do for a plant . I find it a very interesting subject . :thumbsup:
right on,
A bit of gardening stuff . As some of you know , I set out to get a 500 gram tomato . :woohoo1: I did , 528 grams . Now next year -- 700 gram -- is the target . View attachment 929620 View attachment 929621
here is my 2 ltr grow .
View attachment 929622
@Waira pawpaw , not in its first fruiting season yet , should get a good mob off it when it does fruit , :thumbsup:View attachment 929623

Here we have Mango Haze , I had 5 but gave 3 away as there is a telecom tower getting built on a hill behind me , and a bit of helicopter movement .So to be safe , 2 outdoor will have to do , They are Mango Haze and I'll be keeping them small . View attachment 929629
they are both female , Now I have a mission for you, After you read this , turn to the person beside you and tell them how much you love them , If you are on a bus or train , say gidday how are ya . We all live in the same place and have no where else to go .
yin-and-yang.png
73be60c4fb02e0d8dff2de0ead058c44--weed-art-cannabis-oil.jpg
and unchain your heart!:d5::pass:

Man that Tom Hill Haze sounds amazing every time you talk about it I get excited!

I have a citrus Haze cross that I love. I do not know what is all in it because the seeds were gifted. I also have a SSH cross that has no citrus and all sandalwood. I love sativa and exercise. One of my favorite things to do is wake up around 5 am and smoke. Then hit a killer workout outside while the sun is coming up. Always sets the day up for success.
Hell yeah another fitness person I work out 6 days a week running up mountains carrying weights fitness has changed my life for the better.I believe I'm reversing several ailments doctors said I would never be able to stop.

Hell yeah another fitness person I work out 6 days a week running up mountains carrying weights fitness has changed my life for the better.I believe I'm reversing several ailments doctors said I would never be able to stop.
Yeah I used to be a big runner but it got too ruff on the knees. I would love to have some hills to run, hills seem to save the legs. I typically do a kettlebell workout. I also have a concept 2 rower and Schwinn airdyn stationary bike that I do tabata intervals on. I follow up with some Yoga stretches(I have a small routine I do) then finish with 5-10 min of meditation. The meditation is not because I am super spiritual, but because I was very stressed out and was recommended by my doctor. The meditation has changed my life this year.

Hot season project . Well guys this may work and it may not . This spot gets a lot of sun soon so I have now to December or when the rains come . I will be planting 2 Photos [ ready to be transplanted - 2 weeks time - ] and 4 Autos -- BCN Critical XXL , I will be looking at temps to 35c . Now I have been studying Photosynthesis and the effect of heat on plant leafs . So this is what I have come up with , A shade house . It is made with 50% shade cloth it was built out of stuff I already had just bits and pieces at no cost . The idea is to keep the leaf temp down , The native soil is pretty rock so I have dug 2 holes for the photos that will be transplanted into the holes . What I have done is put soil on top of the native soil and used my modified pots so there is still access to the native soil . topped with wood chip .
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG

These are the photos that will be transplanted , they showed they where female a week ago , I have 10 weeks to finish or they will reveg , I was a bit out on my timing . -- Mango Haze . --
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG

And this is why this spot has a limited time frame to grow in .
DSC_0040.JPG

So lets see how it goes , Not a problem if it does not work as I will turn in to a orchid garden .:thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC_0052.JPG
    DSC_0052.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 179
I'm thinking it will work, natural shading @35d. I've used 40% shade cloth on the greenhouse, takes the burning edge off. I haven't had to use shade cloth this season, so far, mostly overcast, and I have greenhouse way vented!

I think it will work,i use a 30% shade cloth.It works really good for my tomato plant and pepper plants.This is today the outside temp is 111 inside is around 120 or so.These pic were in the heat of the day.
DSC01907.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01908.JPG
    DSC01908.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC01909.JPG
    DSC01909.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC01910.JPG
    DSC01910.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 180
Back