Indoor Headbudz77 Growz: Skywalker, Top69, SuperLemonHaze & Industrial CBD

That top 69 has some beautiful vegetation lol... the advanced blue diesel finally stopped growing upwards.. she seems to have topped out at 40.5 inches... and lots of buds forming. Really healthy stature, and structure like sativa. Deep fuel fruit smell coming. Im so far impressed with these advanced genetics bro. Especially looking at your top 69!!! Those leaves are insane!!! Lets rock these advanced genetics bro!!
Please keep her posted in that advanced journal ive got.. maybe just change name of thread to two advanced seeds, two growers lol...
Actually think it would be the first advanced journal ive seen on afn
Yeah ill keep that thread updated with the top69, and im loving this plant, with every bend she just thickens up the stalks to double, making it really hard to bend again, the sun leaves are huge and beautiful, she does not stretch much but her lower branches are leveling up to the top easy with LST.
Yes so far so good, im happy how she is reacting and growing.

Yeah ill keep that thread updated with the top69, and im loving this plant, with every bend she just thickens up the stalks to double, making it really hard to bend again, the sun leaves are huge and beautiful, she does not stretch much but her lower branches are leveling up to the top easy with LST.
Yes so far so good, im happy how she is reacting and growing.
Any silicon in your feeding diet???
Any kind of training with bending and tieing will highly benefit from adding silicon supplement.
That advanced blue diesel has had dyna gro pro-teKt in her diet from start..
I could probably bend her 180° almost and not break. It makes it much more pliable longer. My plants i feed it to are very flexible and lush

looking good bro!:pass:
Thanks mate, yeah all good, i mean that super lemon haze has a lot to show for, really... but since i have been surprised before by late bloomers like the Blue Dream, that although not a heavy weight, the taste is amazing, some of my fav smoke and all from Marvin.
But this LEmon Haze only 2 branches is really strange, maybe it will make a mega center cola, or maybe i just have a lot of hope....

Any silicon in your feeding diet???
Any kind of training with bending and tieing will highly benefit from adding silicon supplement.
That advanced blue diesel has had dyna gro pro-teKt in her diet from start..
I could probably bend her 180° almost and not break. It makes it much more pliable longer. My plants i feed it to are very flexible and lush

Yeah Rhino Skin, but really they would not even fit the "BENDS" anymore, eventually ill have to change to normal pull and tie to LST them these are tricky to use but is you handle it careful and dont leave them for too long they really help to tuck away sun leaves and control height.

Thanks mate, yeah all good, i mean that super lemon haze has a lot to show for, really... but since i have been surprised before by late bloomers like the Blue Dream, that although not a heavy weight, the taste is amazing, some of my fav smoke and all from Marvin.
But this LEmon Haze only 2 branches is really strange, maybe it will make a mega center cola, or maybe i just have a lot of hope....
I am hoping just a late bloomer, have you added any bud stimulators to help make more? My trainwreck about to open first set true leaves, feels like forever, but really not long at all..lol....on another note the big domina am having issues with the beans for some reason, sighh they look fine just can't get them to do anything...:crying:

I am hoping just a late bloomer, have you added any bud stimulators to help make more? My trainwreck about to open first set true leaves, feels like forever, but really not long at all..lol....on another note the big domina am having issues with the beans for some reason, sighh they look fine just can't get them to do anything...:crying:

Try the water glass until they sink.
If they don't sink don't even bother

Back