WP_20161031_001.jpg

Everyone has some monster nice looking plants! What a great grow off! Hats off to all of you! I pulled a small plant with huge single cola, dense quick finishing pheno and also pulled one large fast finishing pheno as well. All that's left is my favorite pheno and she's still swelling and packing on weight.... so here's pics from harvest time with the two that came down.....I really enjoyed growing this blue kush strain.... And the cheese xxl I did as well.... Dinafem has amazed me with their gear both times I've grown it..... next for dinafem I will be growing critical+... And critical+ 2.0 for a big fun critical run!!! After that I have moby dick xxl ready to rock. I'm pretty sure dinafems just become a staple in my garden. Thanks for making such great gear @Dinafem-MarkView attachment 652413 View attachment 652414 View attachment 652419 View attachment 652426 View attachment 652474 View attachment 652475
nice! :slap:

Well here's the last blue kush. Pushing along strong and packing on the weight. There's a descent amount of white hairs and just starting to see a Speck of amber showing up here and there. Another feed or two and I'll get a nice 10 day flush going on her. I'm super excited to harvest this girl. She has a really strong blueberry profile and I'm a sucker for fruity strains. If she was a smaller plant I would be fishing right now and trying to preserve the terps as much as possible.... But with the size of this girl I really need to push her weight and see what I get from her.
IMAG1294.jpg

dinafem Kush n Cheese day 71 the last one taken down.she was a tall one.:hump:we did it standing up.:hump: broke the top off pulling it out of the tent.:shrug:dense frosty bud:drool:may have a different high? don't know yet.:woohoo1:but looking forward to finding out.
DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG
DSC_0056.JPG
DSC_0057.JPG
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0061.JPG
DSC_0062.JPG

Update start of week 10,day 70. Kush-n-cheese,Temps have hit 80F a few times but mostly stay at about 79 at lights on..rH in running low at about 30 %..feed is in the 1100 range,the Terpinator product has the smell up as well as teich peoduction..the end is near and we will start with pics of large Marge
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
she looks like a solid bud cluster and this strain loved the HST training she received..definately a strain i would grow again!!...BOM nom anyone??

Back