Dutch Passion Hazy's Mediterranean Outdoor Grow

Hazy bro stop lording it up in the sunshine and give us an update lol.

I think we lost him tang

- - - Updated - - -

I think we lost him tang

Hazy is good and well, just busy with a couple of items, he will be back

- - - Updated - - -

Hazy is good and well, just busy with a couple of items, he will be back

Hazy bro stop lording it up in the sunshine and give us an update lol.

Can't get rid of me that easy fella :pighug: ...update on the way.

- - - Updated - - -

So i've been very busy...taking liberties and the like, wish i could share, but it would give the game away...Any way on with the grow

First my two little auto stealth window boxes are doing good, all flowering and stretching well.

9304scS.jpg

Also got some life with the new strain...shouldn't be long till you see what this one's all about.

3oRYWm5.jpg

The plants will be getting moved this week to their new home a rather splendid villa....oh how the other half live...:devil:

As soon as the new strain shows it's true potential i'll post some pics.

Have a great weekend one and all.

He's back!

Good to hear from you Bro.

Thought you went ta shit and the hogs ate ya :pighug:

He's back!

Good to hear from you Bro.

Thought you went ta shit and the hogs ate ya :pighug:

The pigs ain't got me yet.... and i've been prodding them quite hard.....:grin:

Heeey dude.great ta see ya man.Glad yer still pokin in.looking forward to seein how those new ones get on buddy.Glad your well and doin alright Brother hazy.Stay warm,medicated,an groovy..lol:Sharing One:

Heeey dude.great ta see ya man.Glad yer still pokin in.looking forward to seein how those new ones get on buddy.Glad your well and doin alright Brother hazy.Stay warm,medicated,an groovy..lol:Sharing One:

Thanks fella..... my problem's tryin' to stay cool at the mo...so feckin' hot here. and i've had my fill mosquitoes anyone know of a good remedy to get rid of the little shits?

I know skin so soft body oil works decent,citronella oil,deet and deep woods off (but thats a hassle sometimes lol) I used to take a fresh bunch of citronella with my in FL. when I was gonna be in the woods (n wipe it on me here n there) with the mosquitoes for any length of time.them damn things are crazy in warm wooded climates..ugh!lol.best of lucky buddy.I bet yer plants are diggin it though."AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"

Back