Dutch Passion Hazy's Mediterranean Outdoor Grow

niceee bro!! everytime i think i got all the DP beans i want they always drop a new one lol! really looking forward to this :Sharing One:

Hazy m8............. if the New variety turns out to be "Auto Power Plant" (Guess!)............... @100% sativa............ Your year will be topped right off dudes........ keep up the factor 50 H,.............. the ambient in the med must be up in the 30's by now bro ?, lucky fella, hope alls well, and good luck with grow, "Outdoor" new strain ? Photo ??...... "B"

Wow, is it me or did you germinate those seeds in those planters outdoors? No lights, no propagators. I would be so grateful for an answer, I am also in the Med but never grown weed before. Buying seeds at ten euros a pop, I am trying to keep my mistakes to a minimum.

Whether I hear back or not will be watching your grow like a hawk.

Hazy m8............. if the New variety turns out to be "Auto Power Plant" (Guess!)............... @100% sativa............ Your year will be topped right off dudes........ keep up the factor 50 H,.............. the ambient in the med must be up in the 30's by now bro ?, lucky fella, hope alls well, and good luck with grow, "Outdoor" new strain ? Photo ??...... "B"

Cheers B.... Power Plant has already been done in auto form....Taiga#2....keep guessing my man....:Sharing One:

Wow, is it me or did you germinate those seeds in those planters outdoors? No lights, no propagators. I would be so grateful for an answer, I am also in the Med but never grown weed before. Buying seeds at ten euros a pop, I am trying to keep my mistakes to a minimum.

Whether I hear back or not will be watching your grow like a hawk.

Yes seeds were just put straight into the planters outdoors after the seeds had soaked in water for 24hrs....doesn't get any easier than that. Good luck with your grow this season.

I'm trying Frisian Dew, Passion#1 & The Edge.....if you want to grow a tree i'd go with Frisian Dew. :gthumb:

I got some FDs in a green house that I'll be canin' wit rebar hazy, gonna try to tame those tree's!

All the best this season bro

Back