Dutch Passion Hazy's Mediterranean Outdoor Grow

I got some FDs in a green house that I'll be canin' wit rebar hazy, gonna try to tame those tree's!

All the best this season bro

Good luck Gilly, from what i've seen of the FD, it will need some taming as they can reach 3m

Hello Hazy. What is your watering and feeding regime once you've got your plants in the ground down here in the Med?

Your input/ advice would be much appreciated. :bow:

Hello Hazy. What is your watering and feeding regime once you've got your plants in the ground down here in the Med?

Your input/ advice would be much appreciated. :bow:

I'm going to be trying out my usual feeding schedule … but holding back slightly as the growth rate outdoors is already a little slower than i'm used to. so it will be around 1ml Fish Mix then 2ml then 3ml that should take me to around week 5 then drop back to 1.5ml and introduce the bloom at 3ml keep it there for a few weeks then increase the bloom to 4ml around week 8. i'm thinking looking at the rate of growth that they will probably take 13-15 weeks to finish as opposed to 10 weeks indoor under 20hrs light. If you need any more info drop me a PM.

cant wait! hurry up! lets go! gitty up! :jump:yeha, andelah andelah

- - - Updated - - -

cant wait! hurry up! lets go! gitty up! :jump:yeha, andelah andelah

Always love your grows bro I can see the photoperiods getting huge.

I'm on it guys…been very busy this week, once i have some life with the photos i'll post some pics…enjoy the weekend, whatever you're up to.

Looking forward to this one mate im only growing a couple of photos this year myself but they sure are satisfying to grow them in the sun

Looking forward to this one mate im only growing a couple of photos this year myself but they sure are satisfying to grow them in the sun

Thanks fella...the sun sure is a great source of light, shame it don't run 20hrs on 4hrs off.

I'm going to be trying out my usual feeding schedule … but holding back slightly as the growth rate outdoors is already a little slower than i'm used to. so it will be around 1ml Fish Mix then 2ml then 3ml that should take me to around week 5 then drop back to 1.5ml and introduce the bloom at 3ml keep it there for a few weeks then increase the bloom to 4ml around week 8. i'm thinking looking at the rate of growth that they will probably take 13-15 weeks to finish as opposed to 10 weeks indoor under 20hrs light. If you need any more info drop me a PM.

Hazy mate;..Are you still going to use the carbo load from the beginning as before H, ?......... as soil might need additional bacterial activity, and help vecture nute into root matrix like your larger grows indoor bro ??/...would love to see the outcome, use seven up ??......"B"...

Back