Dutch Passion Hazy's Mediterranean Outdoor Grow

Hazy man your girls are looking lovely. Cant wait to see what this new DP strain is.

Cedar oil will keep almost all bugs away from you my brother :pighug:

Thanks fella..... my problem's tryin' to stay cool at the mo...so feckin' hot here. and i've had my fill mosquitoes anyone know of a good remedy to get rid of the little shits?

The little shit is the greatest killer of man on the planet bro............... it's what in the blood of the mammals it feeds on is the issue......

The hogs are not a worry,...................... "Reptiles" are,...................... banded coral snakes the most popular reptile in the med. orange white & black bands= venom, orange and white = venom, check your boots before you put em on if left outside H..................... avoid any color banded snakes H.......... had em in me wellies many times Big carp Hunting in Europe........ they just laugh at a 22 pellet in the head and slither off with a minor headache !!

To get rid of mosquitoes, just remove any standing water, ie, in old tins old tyres, any water the mosquitoes are laying eggs in........... if they are biting you they lay larvae in standing "Still" water............. just get rid of the standing water................. no water no fecin mosquitoes............ make sure your gutters are not holding back water, not a lot of rain in med most times....................... if you got swimming pool !! cover it every day. Your knackered if you live within 300m of a water cource ie river lake stream, pond or other.

Mossy larvae have a whip tail they breath through...stop that and there feked H...... other than that, use agent orange !!.... not advisable "Organophosphate" DDT pesticides bro !!.......... get your sen a nightime bed hanger mossy net,............. the hogs carry TB, so avoid getting bitten at all costs if you can H......... hope this helps bro... "B"

images.jpg all three of these sub species will nip and warm blooded mammal inc rodents = yellows diseases or weills diseases, shuts down kidney's so a no no mate..... get a basic mossy skin applied repelant to start with untill you find water source they are using to propagate bro.............. "B"

Thanks guys...Ok the problem is i have an allergy to mosquito bites...the cure Anti-Histamine. They still eat me but it don't bother me anymore....

Anyway on with the grow. First some frosty AWW & TD goodness.

v2ZU1TJ.jpg

8LT5SfO.jpg

and the new one...Can you guess what it is yet?

q8Redbd.jpg

Enjoy the week ... :Sharing One:

Apart from the mosquitos you seem to love the tropical life Hazy, keep enjoying life to the max !

"H" man................... the goodness is very good looking goodness................ yummy.................. pic 1 & 2 above in daylight shot look soooo good H......... nice........

As for pic "3" can tell by leaf margin serrations at that age..........day 6 "H"....... my guess "Dp"'s "DF" "DesFrans".................. and the perfect shade of green under "Natural Blue" Outdoor ?/............... looks sweetness & goodness !!.....awsome madness coming........... "Dp Premier Master At Work" .......... a great journey ahead....... "H"

Glad you got something sorted re the little 4 legged friends H................... so we got 2no DF Indoor Led, and 1no superb Dame, pos more,...... Outdoor... quality watching on the cards............ this will be an enjoyable 100 days odd...................... let it roll................... slowly so every moment can be savored !!

3up then "H" "Tang" + "H" + "B"........
i dont stand an earthly's chance !!, i'll have a good shot at it though... good luck your end "H".... "B"

a

Apart from the mosquitos you seem to love the tropical life Hazy, keep enjoying life to the max !

Indeed T...and we got the place till the end of the year...Don't think they saw us comin'

"H" man................... the goodness is very good looking goodness................ yummy.................. pic 1 & 2 above in daylight shot look soooo good H......... nice........

As for pic "3" can tell by leaf margin serrations at that age..........day 6 "H"....... my guess "Dp"'s "DF" "DesFrans".................. and the perfect shade of green under "Natural Blue" Outdoor ?/............... looks sweetness & goodness !!.....awsome madness coming........... "Dp Premier Master At Work" .......... a great journey ahead....... "H"

Glad you got something sorted re the little 4 legged friends H................... so we got 2no DF Indoor Led, and 1no superb Dame, pos more,...... Outdoor... quality watching on the cards............ this will be an enjoyable 100 days odd...................... let it roll................... slowly so every moment can be savored !!

3up then "H" "Tang" + "H" + "B"........
i dont stand an earthly's chance !!, i'll have a good shot at it though... good luck your end "H".... "B"

a

You've ........ALWAYS......been too kind my friend.....Anyway...it is not what you think it is...this one is a gem....should be the answer to a few growers prayers. Keep watching the next week should really show what we're dealing with here.

Just a couple of pics of the new strain's third node leaf set......Any idea's yet?

qwLgit3.jpg

inMb9EB.jpg

DuckFoot? totally random guess because of that "webbed" leaf! :Sharing One:

Are you finding that you have to deal with more pests now that your outdoors?

Back