Dutch Passion Hazy's Mediterranean Outdoor Grow

time to bring out the cains!
great to see your back in the race!

Hazy,

Nice lookin plants. I love to see them in the Sunlight!! Interested to find out about the new strain!!

Enjoy the heat!!!

Hello Hazy and others,
while we wait for some updates(really hard to wait so long:), I gotta ask - Hazy, which of DP strains you grew using the caning technique, was your favorite in terms of vigour and production for your id setup?
I'm talking with a friend on making a new room and we'll grow DP auto beans.

Thanx for any info and show us some nice pictures man;)

Hello Hazy and others,
while we wait for some updates(really hard to wait so long:), I gotta ask - Hazy, which of DP strains you grew using the caning technique, was your favorite in terms of vigour and production for your id setup?
I'm talking with a friend on making a new room and we'll grow DP auto beans.

Thanx for any info and show us some nice pictures man;)

I think they all lent them selves quite well to the technique .... the AutoUltimate grew into a complete monster but for pure looks i would have to say the Blue AutoMazar is still my fav. Good luck with the new set up and keep me posted ...would loveyto see how you get on. easy

hello son:tiphat:still mukkin about. little girls look delightful,:drool::drool:have you grown accustomed to your decadent lifestyle?:grin::hump::bone:
:woohoo::hug::woohoo::Sharing One:

Crazy Hazy!! :D

Great to see you back!!
Looking forward to seeing more of your BOOM grows!

Blue ^_^
:d5:

:Hookah:..Sharing one.....which part of the country did you Land in...?....

hello son:tiphat:still mukkin about. little girls look delightful,:drool::drool:have you grown accustomed to your decadent lifestyle?:grin::hump::bone:
:woohoo::hug::woohoo::Sharing One:

Dad....I'm comin' to see you real soon...Get them jars stocked up. :hug:

Crazy Hazy!! :D

Great to see you back!!
Looking forward to seeing more of your BOOM grows!

Blue ^_^
:d5:

Thanks Blue..... Gotta see em now...just amazin' pics comin soon :hug:

:Hookah:..Sharing one.....which part of the country did you Land in...?....

The posh part...haha... livin' the life of Riley in my villa. :devil:

Ha ha...I'm Glad you made it....:hug::hug:...don't tell Tony though...he fancies a sabbatical in Spain too.

Gotta see em now...just amazin' pics comin soon
big%20hug.gif

The Girls just LOVE Spain too huh....?...Almost as much as us sun starved Brits...:coffee2:

As promised here are a couple of pics of the leaves on the New DP Special strain. I'm in love

thfwoi5.jpg

jSOqSQA.jpg

Back