Dutch Passion Hazy's Mediterranean Outdoor Grow

welcome back Hazy. And what a view you have to enjoy, you lucky man.

Looking forward to seeing how you do. All the best from us

Good to be back...especially now that there is a little surprise for this years outdoor season.
There he is..hey Hazy dude!!Glad yer back with us.Looks like some killer line-ups as usual buddy.ahhhhh Ole Frisian Dews,gaawd I love those things.Best of growin grooves and awesome Karma for you my friend, for this springs awesomeness.
pass-that-joint%20small%202.jpg
Green-thumb%20small%20new%202.jpg

Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

Hola Hazy!
Glad to see you're doing it outdoors this season:)

I thought you were up north on the isles, so it surprised me to see "mediterranian" grow. Sounds veeeeery nice, I hope you got a nice spot and good weather.
I'm also in mediterranian region, I should come visit you some time;)

You planning to do some canin, or just guerrilla style straight into soil?

Cheers!

Green-thumb%20small%20new%202.jpg

pass-that-joint%20small%202.jpg

Sounds like a plan....yes will probably do some training

my mother told me that if I grew cannabis, I would grow hair on my palm's:grin: you are one hairy bastard!! son.
big%20hug.gif
i am a submarine.

Hey Dad..missed you

All the best hazy i know your going to rock it. Will you be training this grow?

I should think so B.

Perfect conditions this week... I was waiting for the night time temps to go above 13 degrees, from here on in it just gets hotter and hotter.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 20.03.29.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 20.03.29.png
    22 KB · Views: 196
Hey Hazy, glad you've joined us down here!!! Nice temps Great food, and the weed, well, you'll see soon enough!!! Tryin hard to keep up on the forum, Life has been throwing lots at me, dealin with it, but it's hard to keep up on AFN. Really miss it. I'll be following you!!!

Hey Hazy, glad you've joined us down here!!! Nice temps Great food, and the weed, well, you'll see soon enough!!! Tryin hard to keep up on the forum, Life has been throwing lots at me, dealin with it, but it's hard to keep up on AFN. Really miss it. I'll be following you!!!

Yeah brother it's good to be back in the sun...missed it while i was stuck up in Scotland. Had a few curve balls thrown at me lately too...anyway fella as ever a pleasure to have you along for the ride.

Day 2

Here they come....4 up 8 to go...

8PyMtdk.jpg

Still Day 2

Now got 8 up 4 to go…...

bmvjT5o.jpg

gg6w0Vo.jpg

will you be doing the LST thing on these out door plants?

This looks like a really cool project, count me in. Best of luck to you Hazy!

Back