Dutch Passion Hazy's Mediterranean Outdoor Grow

Looks great!
Good luck from a fellow Brit on the med!
what's your elevation?
envious about the south facing aspect, we get a good south by south west for our greenhouse, getting about 9 hours direct sunshine at the moment.
cheers, mitch

Very cool Hazy :coffee2: You always have something interesting going on :tiphat: Here's a little outdoor karma for you bro :Sharing One:

Are those little ones autos or photos? I guess photos..
I hope they get a really nice spot and grow big:)

Hi all the people, i stay here enjoing your grow Hazy.i'm a bit excited of you are able to get with your new lamp:rofl:good luck bro

This looks like a really cool project, count me in. Best of luck to you Hazy!

Thanks Bud :Sharing One:

Looks great!
Good luck from a fellow Brit on the med!
what's your elevation?
envious about the south facing aspect, we get a good south by south west for our greenhouse, getting about 9 hours direct sunshine at the moment.
cheers, mitch

Hey Mitch good to have you here, been following the good work you're doing :thumbs: I'm 500m up so i should be getting a slight increase in the amount of UV...which is only gonna make the weed stronger. Once the season's over we should hook up for an end of season smoke out.
Very cool Hazy :coffee2: You always have something interesting going on :tiphat: Here's a little outdoor karma for you bro :Sharing One:

Hey Bob thanks brother...You got any plans for outdoor this season?

Are those little ones autos or photos? I guess photos..
I hope they get a really nice spot and grow big:)

No these are some autos i put out just to check the seeds were ok after being on a plane, zapped by X-ray and left lying in a suit case for almost two months. I've put so many in the planters so i can keep them quite small, for stealth reasons. Will be running more autos later on in the season. The photos are just about to get germed they will be getting planted out into the landscape after i have brought them on for around 3-4 weeks.
Hi all the people, i stay here enjoing your grow Hazy.i'm a bit excited of you are able to get with your new lamp:rofl:good luck bro

Best lamp i ever had, gigawatts of light and it's free. Hope you can make the after season smoke out too. :grin:

Last edited:
Hey hazy,

you're higher than us, we are about 300m, but we have to drive over one big hill to then come back down to get to ours. I think the neighbours would be at a similar altitude to you.
The bottom of our land reaches a valley floor.
Hadn't thought about a difference in UV levels.

sounds like a plan, not sure where you're at but if you're bcn way, give me a shout.

good luck , wish you a fruitful one.
saludos, mitch

Hey hazy,

you're higher than us, we are about 300m, but we have to drive over one big hill to then come back down to get to ours. I think the neighbours would be at a similar altitude to you.
The bottom of our land reaches a valley floor.
Hadn't thought about a difference in UV levels.

sounds like a plan, not sure where you're at but if you're bcn way, give me a shout.

good luck , wish you a fruitful one.
saludos, mitch

Thanks Mitch...Yeah i'll give you shout nearer the time, bcn is only a few hours drive from here. Good luck with the season fella.

Just found this thread, can't wait to see how it turns out Hazy :Sharing One:

alright, I am fed up of being mature about this. So I will get to the point. I AM JEALOUS that Hazy is in the med and I am not.

Hazy, we salute you. Enjoy that sun, son

Back