Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

On with the grow.......

Ok the TD's have been chopped, enough cloudy and amber for my liking. as i said i would, i have taken a plant apart to show where i'm getting the extra growth from.

In this image you can see the very first node side branch that has been trained to the outside cane, beyond the first node on that branch, and here you can see the two branches heading straight up, that were developed early on in the plants life, by holding the end of the branch down until they were roughly the same height.

attachment.php

This next image shows, just how much a plant can be forced to create growth, two blooms from a site on the plant that usually produces fluff, if anything.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hope this better illustrates what it is i'm trying to achive with this technique, and the importance of starting the training of the plants early, to exploit growth in this way.

Now let's have a look under the skirt if the AutoUltimate, only one plant so i have been able to really open this one up

attachment.php

So here it is an LST'd, defoliated, super-cropped monster of a plant coming in at 1m10cm tall from the soil, that's after super-cropping, 1m wide and 70+cm deep..

I give you Dutch Passion AutoUltimate....

attachment.php

I know...it's just briming with bud. It's the most plant i've seen hanging out a 15L pot... This is where DP take a bow for creating something very special indeed.

And all that's left to do now, is drag the Taiga back in and enjoy the vista.

attachment.php

Last edited:
That's awesome Hazy so basically you try to get the lower buds to grow as the top ones do. When I do LST I have noticed this same thing happens but not as much as when you do it though. Thanks for sharing your info.:grat:

Smashed it again,,, :tip hat:

Don't know how to slap or tickle….. but respecticals are most certainly in order :cool:

Awesome Tutorial Hazy!! Are you defoliating at all when you are using the cane method?

It's not easy to make a soil plant look like it was grown in hydro but you sir have mastered it. I saw a similar technique quite a few years back and I've always been intrigued by it, no idea why it took me so long to find you here at AFN but thought I'd give you a little :slap: for making this shit happen and being the only one (as far as I know) documenting this method, it's something I'm definitely gonna try out in the future when I start some photoperiods! Great work man :d5:

you are taking soil growing into crazy new territory!

I reckon you have more buds than soil. Hats off from the DP team to you man

Let the axe fall.......

Sorry having a few problems trying to upload pics....bear with me:grin:

Hey Hazy, autopot question: if you revove a pot from the base, will the water run out of it? I don't really understand how can I move pots here and there with this system.

same with me hazeee, cant upload pic's:no: and i have two update's to do. and a harvest, they are gonna stack up! looking forward to your chop!:dance:nedd to borrow my chain saw?:grin:

Back