Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

Haw fannybaws, Astro wants me tae ask ye tae go ram yer gegie doon the shunkie......

Everyone I think Hazy really is drunk at work! :rofl:
What language is that?

Ok we seem to have got off topic...if i'm not mistaken we were talking cumerbunds. I was thinking of rockin' this one over the festive season. What do you think?

attachment.php

but the remark about the codpiece was a little underhanded cush, as you know fine well, i've not been able to wear one since the accident.

Get it round ye......

Hello Mr Hazy

I have a few questions about the cane technique if you'd care to answer... my imagination is a little occupied at the moment and needs a little help...

Approximately what horizontal length does the hedgerow reach?

How wide approximately is the hedge?

When the trained apical bud reaches the end of the cane and you allow to grow upwards does this branch form sideshoots that further increase the width of the hedge?

What do you think of nipping the apical bud fairly early and training the two side shoots each along the cane? ( in opposite directions of course)

Can you think of any possible impracticalities of using this technique in DWC?

What nutrient regime are you using during flower?

Anyway thank you HeadMaster Hazy for taking the time and effort to educate your followers with your detailed postings.... You are an inspiration.... :kiss:

Last edited:
Great questions Mr. Moto I to have and want to learn of the "Hazy technique"

@Hazy that is a sweet ass cummerbund

Hazy I think I ask this a couple pages back but not sure (to much Big Devil #2 hash) but can you answer a couple questions?

First how many times do you snap the stalk as your tying them down and how many times do you usually end up tying them to the cane(how far apart are the ties made is what I mean)

And last at what day do you stop the snapping and tying them down? Do you still do this during flowering?:smokebuds:

Sorry for all the questions bro I know you probably get way to many of them but your growing method has everyone dying to try it. This is the best growing method I have seen.

Mr Hindu. Give a guy a break already! Its just weed not existentialism for shit sakes. when ever I have girls blubber and cry I hold them tight and assure them that yes this is all about you. And I assure you that when you get your own it will all make seance and yes this is all about you .

Last edited:
If your natural humidity is high - make use of it. But if it low, trying to use humidifyers will just plain kill your charcoal filters. I already had one replaced and decided to keep it natural.

Thanx! just unplugged my humidifier.

Hello Mr Hazy

I have a few questions about the cane technique if you'd care to answer... my imagination is a little occupied at the moment and needs a little help...

Approximately what horizontal length does the hedgerow reach?

How wide approximately is the hedge?

When the trained apical bud reaches the end of the cane and you allow to grow upwards does this branch form sideshoots that further increase the width of the hedge?

What do you think of nipping the apical bud fairly early and training the two side shoots each along the cane? ( in opposite directions of course)

Can you think of any possible impracticalities of using this technique in DWC?

What nutrient regime are you using during flower?

Anyway thank you HeadMaster Hazy for taking the time and effort to educate your followers with your detailed postings.... You are an inspiration.... :kiss:

They average 1m+ on the horizontal and 50cm+ wide, so you can squeeze three in, in the footprint of a 600W Hps or 450w LED.Making the whole hedge 4' long just over a metre wide and around 1m tall. Yes there are more side branches formed along the apical stem, i will take one of the plants apart at harvest and take pictures, to show excactly where the extra growth is, i think you'll be quite surprised by what size of bloom you can get from a first node on a side branch.I'm sure picking it out at the first or second node and training it will work, but i would personally leave that for photos, i like the way with this technique, that by simply puling down the top of the plant it can be made to react like it had been decapitated, but without any loss of plant material. A think this technique would be easily transferable to DWC, the only sugestion i would give, would be to use two net pots equal distance apart. i start feeding flower nutes around 10 days after showing sex, by that point they will be on 3ml Fish-Mix, i then drop the Fish-Mix by 50% to 1.5ml and introduce the bloom at 3ml, i'll run it like that for a week or two then i increase the bloom to 4ml, i then tailor it to the plants needs more or less depending on how the plants look.

Hazy I think I ask this a couple pages back but not sure (to much Big Devil #2 hash) but can you answer a couple questions?

First how many times do you snap the stalk as your tying them down and how many times do you usually end up tying them to the cane(how far apart are the ties made is what I mean)

And last at what day do you stop the snapping and tying them down? Do you still do this during flowering?:smokebuds:

Sorry for all the questions bro I know you probably get way to many of them but your growing method has everyone dying to try it. This is the best growing method I have seen.

When i'm tying then down i try not to snap them at that point, i start super-cropping usually between day 30-40 while the stretch is in full swing.this is done to get a more even canopy. The first three node side branches are only tied once to the outside cane, but the tie is after the first node on that sidebranch. The ties are as far apart as the distance between the nodes. Yes unlike photos, autos seem to be able to take high stress even during flowering i have not seen any adverse effects, quite the opposite really, because as the branch recovers the point below the crop explodes with growth and once the knuckle has formed the top of the bud then explodes with growth in my experiance.

And thanks for the kind words. Update shortly.

Back