Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

Season's Greetings AFN Dudes & Dudettes.......

Hope eveyone over indulged on all there favorite things yesterday, and like me are continuing to do so today. Joints and Jack Daniels is the order of the day. Some pics for your enjoyment.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It is a pleasure to see your display of skills and fine genetics Hazy.:bow::bow::bow: Words can't describe your girls, thanks for posting the mouth watering photos.:grin::smoke:

Ho ho ho brother...:smokebuds:

joints and jack daniels, what a life !

festive greetings Hazy, enjoy the lazy and happy days

It is a pleasure to see your display of skills and fine genetics Hazy.:bow::bow::bow: Words can't describe your girls, thanks for posting the mouth watering photos.:grin::smoke:

Thanks man, always a pleasure to show off DP genetics...and there's a picture coming up that should have you dribbling at the mouth. Happy holidays fella.

Ho ho ho brother...:smokebuds:

Hoho hope you had a good ole knees up at crimbo matey :smokebuds:

joints and jack daniels, what a life !

festive greetings Hazy, enjoy the lazy and happy days

Same to you and your's Tony. update on the way

Hazy..check your mails for me Please Bro...:thumbs:

Thanks for answering my question Hazy I really appreciate that and like you I to find that Autos can handle some abuse and like you said once the knuckle developes then there is an explosion in growth.

Nice update this is one hell of a growing technique my friend you da man.:slap:

Sorry should have checked first but must spread some love first but I will get you asap

hazeee would you please take some crappy pic's to make me feel better:cuss:you are making me, and just about everyone else, think about moving to the new grower's section! you make me feel like i know nothing about growing cannabis:shrug:some of the best shit on site!!!!! iwas able to slap you again!!:smokebuds::hug:

Back