Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

Ultimate festive cheer Part II...Return of the Trichomes

Time to phatin' these turkeys up...all on 1.5ml Fish-Mxi and 4ml Bloom p/L. Drinking around 2 litres feed per day. Temps in the low 70's RH 60%.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

AutoUlimate.

attachment.php

AutoUltimate bud

attachment.php

Taiga#2 bud.

attachment.php

Think Different buds.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Hazy that's way to bud for just one person. I'm gonna have to confiscate bout a third of all those sexy ass colas! Lmao
You can't smoke all that! :rofl:

Hurry up and raise the roof....:grin::peace::thumbs:

Ultimate festive cheer Part II...Return of the Trichomes

Time to phatin' these turkeys up...all on 1.5ml Fish-Mxi and 4ml Bloom p/L. Drinking around 2 litres feed per day. Temps in the low 70's RH 60%.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

AutoUlimate.

attachment.php

AutoUltimate bud

attachment.php

Taiga#2 bud.

attachment.php

Think Different buds.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

By the beard of Santa,they look amazing Hazy McCain.

hazeee! in my humble opinion, this is the best grow on afn! i love you! :grin::hug:hazeee for prime minister!! and and your buddy that wouldnt kiss your arse...well i will:kiss:and the lingo, that we couldnt understand, tell him in a nice way, go stick your gob in the loo!:grin:

I have to agree with you Astro this is the best grow on AFN.:crap: Hazy how many times do you have to tie them (and break them) to train them like you do? At what day do you do your last break and tie? Sorry for all the questions I have to smack you hard for all these f--kin incredible bud :slap:

:drool: this is why i can only visit this thread every so often... i cant help but drool all over the place!

:clap: Great work Hazy :clap:

Dinnae forget yer poofie T-Bags.

Why a man's choice in tea is as important as his choice of cummerbund, or indeed codpiece, sir. It is my testament before God you heartless scoundrel.

and the lingo, that we couldnt understand

Ahhh that would be the Queen's English sir. Yes i know some of our colonial friends here struggle with this, and it seems i shall have to add your name to the somewhat long list my good man.

My abject sympathy for your inept educational standard's. "Stirring" :xlaugh:

Feckity bye

Last edited:
Wow... :jaw: Hazy your growing method works ridiculously well. You're getting my first rep slap :slap: :thumbs:

Back