Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

Hey Hazy, autopot question: if you revove a pot from the base, will the water run out of it? I don't really understand how can I move pots here and there with this system.

Some water will come out...but not enough in my opinion to be much of a problem. :smokebuds:

same with me hazeee, cant upload pic's:no: and i have two update's to do. and a harvest, they are gonna stack up! looking forward to your chop!:dance:nedd to borrow my chain saw?:grin:

Double Ditto... both looking forward to it and not being able to upload. Canee wait to see the rest of your show dude ::)

:smokebuds:

same with me hazeee, cant upload pic's:no: and i have two update's to do. and a harvest, they are gonna stack up! looking forward to your chop!:dance:nedd to borrow my chain saw?:grin:

Happy New Year Dad.... I'm sure ALL will be right with the world soon enough. Try some of this Taiga finger hash it's delicious :smokebuds:

Without further a doodoo.....here be the pics.

Taiga#2 big ass blooms as ever, don't know why more people aren't growing this one, one of the best tasting autos from the DP stable.

attachment.php

AutoUltimate.......Nothing much to be said about ths one anymore, as we all know it has winner written all over it already.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well it has been a blast, but all good things must come to an end.......Thanks to DP for giving me the oppertunity to grow out another kickass strain

I wish everyone all the best for 2014.

Until next time........Adios Amigos.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Taiga looks great as ever, but the AutoUltimate looks special Hazy, lovely growing bro

Taiga looks great as ever, but the AutoUltimate looks special Hazy, lovely growing bro

Thanks T...Pushed past the 500g+ per square metre this run, so i'm super stoked to be gettin' these kind of results in 70+ days growing organic. Give the master breeder a proper slap on the back from me, the last two releases have been outstanding.

Back