Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

Day 6 and their gettin' a bend on already.......Found a better way to start the initial bend on the main stem, by forming it around a map pin forced into the cane.

attachment.php

I managed to get all six up.......but one of the Taiga's got stuck in the root riot, so i had to tear it open, the cotyledons were already formed inside the root riot, so i just pulled it up closed the tear and as you can see on the top left the little bugger's a bit stunted......so this one's going to get all manner of things done to it, starting with picking it out at the second node, see if that dosen't encourage it to do something.

attachment.php

Enjoy the weekend fellow stoners. "AFN smoke out"

Last edited:
Good to have you back brother, you were missed.
Me to happy to be back into the family. Jump into my new growlog
more-finger104.GIF

First i'd like to say thanks to the good people at DP...I felt that:grin:

On with the grow....Day 9

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The smaller Taiga above is just abiout ready get picked out at the second node.

Here's something i've been meaning to show for some time now. This is why it is very important to start your plants in the pots you want them to finish in. I get this every grow the root shows itself at the bottom of a 12" deep pot at between 8-9 days....Here's the science http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/18612661 (Thanks to TaNg for originally posting this).

attachment.php

Edit: Due to the technical difficulties on the site at the momment, pictures not showing up on the boards (i've tried every browser)and most of the pics are now gone from my albums, and the need to keep a complete diary of the grows, I'll be continuing this one on UDG...I have faith though, that all these issues will be resolved sooner rather than later and we can get back to business as usual. :peace:

Last edited:
we are watching at both location's! :grin: the baby's look so healthy and green!:dance2: bless there little green sock's:Sharing One:(I stole that line)
from another member.:grin: when i first read it it made me laugh, for the rest of the day. hit my funny bone.:hug:

I'm still not having any joy gettin pics to show up on the boards.... not to worry I've found a way around the problem, just have to put the pics in a youtube video. Takes a bit longer but at least it's a way to get them up. While you're waiting for me to edit something together, here's a blast from the not to distant past.

[video=youtube;1ThOLMWdwVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ThOLMWdwVQ[/video]

Woohoo........That worked.

Ok back to business, here is the pic i wanted to show of the root exiting the bottom of a 12" pot at 9 days.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Nice looking stuff Hazy, and Komach great to see you back on I was getting worried!!!

Back