Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

Quick picture update.......

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just a quick one Hazy, what sort of distance did you have the light during the first week? I don't wanna fry my little girls !

Day 42 & 37.......

The level of maturity on the Think Different for it's age, is quite something. The Taiga#2 is massive and the AutoUltimate even though there is only one in the pot, is looking like i've managed to get about 20+ blooms up to the canopy. If i can keep this all under control for the next 4-5 weeks, i'm going to smash my way through the 500g per square metre barrier. Oh happy daze.....

attachment.php

Just a quick one Hazy, what sort of distance did you have the light during the first week? I don't wanna fry my little girls !

30" with the 600w HPS...i then let it grow into the light until it's 18" then maintain that height through the stretch.

its a finely honed system, very efficient way of using your space since you get the benefit of an even canopy which you can then illuminate with your lights and really squeeze everything you can from the space and light.

Great work in every regard Hazy. The fun part is coming

30" with the 600w HPS...i then let it grow into the light until it's 18" then maintain that height through the
stretch.

Cheers dude!

Beautiful work bro! :clap:

thanks for checking on that other thing for me! Looks like all is well. Always pays to have a good look though! :peace:

Back