Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

Great for THC production in flower TaNg, but i think the lower humidity could be behind the smaller node spacing, during veg. if you're up for a wee experiment try running the next lot in a room with a raised humidity from the start till the end of the stretch, then dropping it down. Would be really interesting how just doing this could alter the structure of the plant, but as i was saying earlier, enviroment can have quite a major impact on how the plants express themselves.

This makes sense because the last photo run I did was high 50s in stretch and boy did they stretch.....to be honest bro I prefer tighter nodes means i get a shorter plants,80-90cm is perfect for me I also worry about condensation on the optics with high RH.

This makes sense because the last photo run I did was high 50s in stretch and boy did they stretch.....to be honest bro I prefer tighter nodes means i get a shorter plants,80-90cm is perfect for me I also worry about condensation on the optics with high RH.

Yeah TaNg nothing wrong with your style...your yields are a testament to that, i think your height's spot on for indoors, any bigger and the bud growth begins to diminish at the bottom anyway.

If your natural humidity is high - make use of it. But if it low, trying to use humidifyers will just plain kill your charcoal filters. I already had one replaced and decided to keep it natural.

Almost Halfway.......

Left and right hand shot of the plants.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bud shot off one of the TD.

attachment.php

Macro of the TD gettin' it's frost on

attachment.php

AutoUltimate macro, this has been the slowest start to flowering i've had in my conditions to date. But it's a big ass plant and it's gonna give me the goods.

attachment.php

I love growing my Ladies as god intended.... however seeing your beautifully grown, vibrant green humungous hedge rows Mr Jorilla is a little bit green with envy... and thinking about investing in some garden canes and subjecting one or two lucky ladies to some light S&M.... a bit of fun experimentation never did anyone any harm...

I love growing my Ladies as god intended.... however seeing your beautifully grown, vibrant green humungous hedge rows Mr Jorilla is a little bit green with envy... and thinking about investing in some garden canes and subjecting one or two lucky ladies to some light S&M.... a bit of fun experimentation never did anyone any harm...

Oh good your Majesty....been dying to see this method in DWC.

yeah baby!!! I am going to give it a go in hydro at the start of the year. Thanks for the inspiration hazy!!!

i really do think you have discovered something new and simple with your cane system Hazy. Its giving amazing results for you.

Deep Water Caning! :X's Evil Laugh x:

And now it has a name..

yeah baby!!! I am going to give it a go in hydro at the start of the year. Thanks for the inspiration hazy!!!

I'll book my seat at the front now, if you dom't mind.

i really do think you have discovered something new and simple with your cane system Hazy. Its giving amazing results for you.

Thanks Tone... i think you'll find that your genetics have played a major part.

Back