Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

Looking great bro you have really mastered your cane technique,I haven't got the node spacing you and SB have.

What are you running your humidity at from the begining of the grow until the end of the stretch? I keep it quite high around mid 60's to mid 70's, it does seem to cause a slightly bigger node spacing under my conditions.

What are you running your humidity at from the begining of the grow until the end of the stretch? I keep it quite high around mid 60's to mid 70's, it does seem to cause a slightly bigger node spacing under my conditions.

Your plants look fire bro. Beautiful canopy there bro, and they look so healthy. Master Canin' :five:
Hazy did you mansion you use HPS for start of the grow? Maybe this also helps with the node spacing. My mate use HPS the whole grow and his node spacing are huge, in his dr60 his plants are like 4ft easy. Where mine in the same tent would only fill 1/4-1/3 with LED.

Your plants look fire bro. Beautiful canopy there bro, and they look so healthy. Master Canin' :five:
Hazy did you mansion you use HPS for start of the grow? Maybe this also helps with the node spacing. My mate use HPS the whole grow and his node spacing are huge, in his dr60 his plants are like 4ft easy. Where mine in the same tent would only fill 1/4-1/3 with LED.

Yes i've started them under HPS and will wait till the stretch stops before using the LED. It would seem to be due to a combination of the HPS and the higher humidity, would be interesting to see what humidty seymore runs his at, as he gets a similar spacing to me but he is using LED the whole way through.

I'm half that bro in low 30s.

I'm half that bro in low 30s.

Great for THC production in flower TaNg, but i think the lower humidity could be behind the smaller node spacing, during veg. if you're up for a wee experiment try running the next lot in a room with a raised humidity from the start till the end of the stretch, then dropping it down. Would be really interesting how just doing this could alter the structure of the plant, but as i was saying earlier, enviroment can have quite a major impact on how the plants express themselves.

Hazy how do you increase your humidity and what is the percentage improvement ?

I have tried wicking systems, mini humidifiers, bubbling pots of water and all to no avail :(

I just gave up, thinking that the air is being extracted so quickly that my moisture-adding systems made little or no difference.

A bit like proper CO2 grow areas, a box within a box so you recirculate a few times and then refresh the outer box that would be cool.

Lovely plants btw :)

steely

Hazy how do you increase your humidity and what is the percentage improvement ?

I have tried wicking systems, mini humidifiers, bubbling pots of water and all to no avail :(

I just gave up, thinking that the air is being extracted so quickly that my moisture-adding systems made little or no difference.

A bit like proper CO2 grow areas, a box within a box so you recirculate a few times and then refresh the outer box that would be cool.

Lovely plants btw :)

steely

My room runs naturally high in humidity, i need a dehumidifier to drop it during flower. You could always put the extractor on a timer 15mins on 15mins off or some varation, but it could raise the temps too.

Hadn't thought of a timer, cheers !

Really good training you're doing on these plants, the bamboo cane reminded me of this pic :

mad lst.jpg

steely

Hadn't thought of a timer, cheers !

Really good training you're doing on these plants, the bamboo cane reminded me of this pic :

View attachment 301481

steely

Yeah this is exactly the picture that gave me idea to try it in the first place. except i do it with two whole plants, and not just the first nodes of one.

Back